New creatures! 1501-1504

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: New creatures! 1501-1504

Post by Ardroth »

Female Helian Eclipse Crystalwing hatchling:

Description:
The crystalwing hatchling that emerged from your egg is quiet and strange. Its blue wings somehow glow on one end and consume light on the other, while its gems are voids edged with a hint of blue light, such that it never looks quite right. In darker corners, it disappears altogether, the only hint of its presence a slight chill that's only partly physical. You've noticed ever since it hatched that sometimes you don't feel things quite correctly, like there's a fog over all your senses, and on those days people quite literally walk through you before noticing your presence. You think you should probably be more disturbed by that, but you're a bit more preoccupied by how hard it is to see or feel anything at all.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Lestat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Lestat »

Whoa where do you get these lovelies
Searching for non parents
Dark Umbral Fox
Penumbral Fox
Solveir
Fenrir Male
White Fenrir M and F
Vermillion Heligre f and m
Masked Heligre f and m
Atieno m and f
Jord Jormungandr
Aegyr Jormungandr
Brimstone Xhimrau
Opaline Xhimrau
Vahti Female
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Lestat wrote: May 13th, 2024, 1:45:42 pm Whoa where do you get these lovelies
Breed an adult Helian Crystalwing with an adult Selenic Crystalwing and there's a chance you'll get a Selenic or Helian Eclipse Crystalwing egg! :D
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Female Helian Eclipse Crystalwing adult:

Description:

Adult helian eclipse crystalwings are a beautiful yet eerie sight, always vaguely shining, yet nullifying all the light around them. They have the terrifying power to remove things fully from perception - an ability that sounds quite useful to thieves and assassins until they actually experience it. Helian eclipse crystalwings don't quite remove things from existence, but isolate them from all sensory interaction. Using this power on living beings seems to be more taxing on the crystalwing than on inanimate objects, and so the experience is rare and usually quite temporary, but the few documented human victims required significant time in recovery. While they can hide inanimate objects for longer, the effect still usually wears off after a few days for the smallest things, and more quickly for larger ones. Even so, stories of lost treasure hoards, carefully hidden by helian eclipse crystalwings, abound.
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

Ardroth wrote: May 13th, 2024, 4:09:16 pm Female Helian Eclipse Crystalwing adult:

Description:

Adult helian eclipse crystalwings are a beautiful yet eerie sight, always vaguely shining, yet nullifying all the light around them. They have the terrifying power to remove things fully from perception - an ability that sounds quite useful to thieves and assassins until they actually experience it. Helian eclipse crystalwings don't quite remove things from existence, but isolate them from all sensory interaction. Using this power on living beings seems to be more taxing on the crystalwing than on inanimate objects, and so the experience is rare and usually quite temporary, but the few documented human victims required significant time in recovery. While they can hide inanimate objects for longer, the effect still usually wears off after a few days for the smallest things, and more quickly for larger ones. Even so, stories of lost treasure hoards, carefully hidden by helian eclipse crystalwings, abound.
This is such a gorgeous creature, I'm in awe :crazy:

Image Dragon Cave | Final Outpost Image
Looking for Indigo Gurita Doni pet!
Big thanks to Ardroth for helping fund me getting my Sepia Sepiida <3

Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

lmaoooo all but one of my helians are female and all but one of my (hatched... I'm still holding out hope that the last egg is another girl) selenics are male, I hope the eclipse types are indeed randomised or that's going to be a loooonnnnggg job XD
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Sharl wrote: May 13th, 2024, 7:10:43 pm lmaoooo all but one of my helians are female and all but one of my (hatched... I'm still holding out hope that the last egg is another girl) selenics are male, I hope the eclipse types are indeed randomised or that's going to be a loooonnnnggg job XD
They do seem to be random! I have gotten more Helian Eclipse eggs than Selenic, but I've bred multiple different pairs. :)
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Deey'ree all shho beautiful ...hic... &ltt;3 I eshpeccially love dat dey breeed iimmediiately annd can creeate hhybriddssh!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

my brain does the happy when things are Balanced (as all things should be) so I got five of each. They aren't adults yet... but I'm waiting. I might end up just getting a crap-ton of them because they're gorgeous.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

answrs
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by answrs »

asdfhjkl every hatchling I've hatched so far has been male, rip... :')

Just returned from 10yr hiatus, trying to get my feet back under me and catch up. Please be kind! ^^

Return to “Community Discussion”