LTB Mohrior

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

LTB Mohrior

Post by Revan »

As the title says. I'm specifically looking for two parentless Mohrior since I apparently never bothered to get an adult pair to go with all the frozen babies I have. Preferably unnamed. Gender doesn't matter, I can change that myself. Please name your price. Thank you! :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Mohrior

Post by Enchanteddil »

Revan, I have a few extra males. Do you have any gender change potions you can use on one? I can send them your way. I don't want any gold because they are extras I have ^_^
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Mohrior

Post by Revan »

Enchanteddil wrote: March 13th, 2024, 1:58:17 am Revan, I have a few extra males. Do you have any gender change potions you can use on one? I can send them your way. I don't want any gold because they are extras I have ^_^

Ooh, thank you so much! Yes, I have potions.

I'll be sure to send you babies for your giveaway! ^.^
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Kancha”