Random Influx of Anonymous Clicks?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Random Influx of Anonymous Clicks?

Post by Pallastronomy »

Thought that this guy had grown up oddly fast since he was at around 35% or so when I last checked, went to look at his clicks and there’s just a giant wall of anonymous. None of my other creatures had the same problem, just him, and evidently each click registered separately (I have another Onagorn I bought before this one that’s still a hatchling at ~35% for reference, so clearly there were a lot of clicks)
Unsure if anyone else has had this happen but figured it was worth bringing up directly because I have literally no idea what caused it
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps

My about me is still pretty accurate as far as wishlists go, but here is my wishlist of what individual creatures I’m currently prioritizing most/other specifics!
25/25 gifts! Thank you so much!
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Random Influx of Anonymous Clicks?

Post by Munin »

Maybe your critter was one of the first on the site and someone was curious to see him grow faster and posted the link on twitter? A single post on twitter can yield around 15-20 annonymous clicks
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Random Influx of Anonymous Clicks?

Post by sammythethief »

Anonymous clicks are also earned on Yarolds. If someone snagged his link and posted it there, it might've been clicked a lot there as well. We used to see that a lot - a ton of anonymous clicks, and usually it was found that someone posted it on Twitter or Yarolds.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”