Unable to get Archmage Lorien quest eggs?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
LeafStorm24
CreaturesTrade

Unable to get Archmage Lorien quest eggs?

Post by LeafStorm24 »

Hi, I was at the end of the Archmage Lorien quest and tried to claim an egg from the west end of the garden, but I got an error, and the west end option disappeared from The Keep. So I tried the east end of the garden, but I got an error again and that option disappeared too. Is there any way to get the eggs from the quest?

Here's the error page I got (excuse my many bookmarks):
Spoiler
And here's what The Keep's quests look like for me right now:
Spoiler
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Unable to get Archmage Lorien quest eggs?

Post by Rosehill »

Ah, this is a remnant of the site maintenance. I will need to fix it. I'll get back to you once this is fixed.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Alright, this should now be fixed. :t-woo: Can you check if you now have all four options again visible on the World map's Keep, and if you can now get an egg?
LeafStorm24
CreaturesTrade

Post by LeafStorm24 »

All four options appeared again, so I tried the west end, but it gave me a blank page when I clicked accept this time. Still no egg unfortunately, weird.
Spoiler
ImageImage
earthtoeva
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by earthtoeva »

I just ran into this same issue myself, I tried west and then north and both led me to an "unable to load page" error screen, then when i refreshed it said "you cannot accept this quest" and i did not get the eggs, and now the option to try that direction again is gone like what happened to yours
clicks are greatly appreciated! i try my best to return them :] eva (they/he/it)
KeeroTashimi
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by KeeroTashimi »

I just finished this quest and came across the same problem... Though i would go back to World and The Keep to see the options all there but then clicking would just make it vanish.... I have no rose imp eggs to speak of (and like a fool i tried them all because i wasn't certain if it was just that one link..... so now they're ALL gone..... )

*~Alchemist and dreamweaver~*
Clicks are slower when on my phone but they do happen
Wishlist is in my profile and can be found here.
Rp 1x1?
Check me out here!
Happy Magiversary!!
Thank you to Ryves, Altairia, Anonymous, and the Magistream Team!! ^^

ImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”