How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Ribbonchan »

Seems I have to channel my inner Lunar Fox and get things done while the moon is still out. The lag earlier was impossible to fight through... will it lag again this afternoon, too?

As for my day... didn't have much of one. Spent times watching my friends play Persona again and drafting and dreaming up plans for a new garden, provided I get to move where I think I will. I also really need to get back to yoga. My pelvic muscles and legs are tense...
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Went to tea with my sister for my birthday (it's not today) and it was spectacular, as always!

Now I'm home with a Dr. Pepper and the fan on turbo because it's too damn hot for the end of October. Is it too much to ask for a nice cold day on my birthday?

I think I shall play some World of Final Fantasy for the afternoon/evening, and periodically check on my eggs and the lag, which I shall now call Bartholomew. I imagine its face, if it has one, looks very punchable :yarly:
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

-pokes Magistream- You let me do event? You be nice now? Yay. :bounce:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

Man, I made the mistake of deciding to host a Halloween party (for the first time!) and put together a new costume in the same week and am now desperately trying not to think about how much money I'm spending. :crazy:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

i had an overshare moment after nearly tripping on a rat on my way out of work and ended up explaining the inconvenience of my snails' active sex lives to my supervisor. i
HAVE GOT
to work on my verbal filter jfc

on the bright side, he's younger than me and perpetually tired silly and this is a very few-fucks-given worksite anyway. it's not exactly a fancy professional cubicle center, no one is going to think i'm less qualified to used throw doggie bags down a chute because i'm bad at managing snails.
still though, this is a flavor of embarassment i hope to not taste often. i have got to get better at not talking
Apariah
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Apariah »

Been doing well lately. Being here has helped tremendously with my patience, my general health and my happiness. My son and dog are happy and my husband/fiance is as well. Not to mention...we're doing DND with my family. It was just my brother and I with my Fiance, but my dad last night got real interested and asked me to help him fill out a character sheet.
We have a tiefling warlock, an owlin cleric and a harengon druid as well as a couple 'npcs' if you will that my brother and I control because we wanted a party of four. :woo:

** EDIT **
OH GOD ID DOUBLE POSTED HALP!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!
Last edited by Apariah on October 27th, 2023, 7:12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gifts: 21/25
Apariah
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Apariah »

** This needs deleting. Accidently double post because of potato internet*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gifts: 21/25
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I haven't started gifting yet, my schedule has been crazy. Haven't been able to get as many Halloween creatures as I hoped either D: D:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Spoiler
First birthday in nearly a decade without Sora. I really don't even want to celebrate it T_T I know I should look at it as my first with Radar, and I'm trying to. I just want Sora back so I can have both of my boys.
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

I ran a Halloween oneshot last night and I am EXHAUSTED today. Also my mom was watching the stream and I didn't know or I wouldn't have made so many dick jokes

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence

Return to “Community Discussion”