Random Ideas

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Kittemmmmmm
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Random Ideas

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

A random idea!!
•Clicking creatures to earn gold,that will make people to click more just to earn gold
•an RP sign up the thread only have one to to do it or I just don’t know it
• A CLICKLIST! For clicking creatures to help or others etc
• A mini game like others says to earn gold, get a special creatures, and a special quest
• upgrades: doubles your stats to adult and creatures, get a higher breeding chance, higher albino chance, get a donation pet for a lower amount of shards/diamonds

Thanks for reading! :D <3
ImageImage

Click me eggos >:) below if youre kind enough
ImageImageImage

Kittemmmmmm
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Random Ideas

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

Bump
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

-•Clicking creatures to earn gold,that will make people to click more just to earn gold

This is literally already how the site works, from day one lmao. All creatures, save for ones that are frozen, in trades or hidden/protected tabs, give gold when clicked.

-• A CLICKLIST! For clicking creatures to help or others etc

We have the Click Threads and Temple Nursery (when it has stuff) in Reindeer games for that, as well as the Image Free Nursery, which pretty much always has some creatures.
Kittemmmmmm
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

I meant like clicking constantly…. No have to go back to forum click again I meant like click constantly… (click click click likes that xD) oh wow I don’t know there was a gold I don’t realized that xP
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

On another pet site there's a function on the home page where there's a button you can click that takes you to a random user's page so that you can interact with their creatures. There's another function that shows online users and can open a new tab that lets you click through a certain amount of creatures of those users, and once you're done the tab closes. I dunno if this site lends itself to things like that, but it would be nice ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
Kittemmmmmm
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

Yes indeed :splat:
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”