Dearest Great Pumpkin....

Users could show off their Halloween costumes.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

As I will be in the most sincere pumpkin patch I can find on Halloween waiting for your arrival, I will not be partaking in Tricks or Treats. However, the Halloween season just isn’t right without costumes. I decided to wear mine early so I could dedicate all of Halloween waiting for your arrival. Here is a picture of my costume.

I’m a cat bed. I know it is a bit silly. However, my cat, who loves pumpkins almost as much as I do, assured me that it was a very original costume. I hope she is right as it was the best thing I could think of. My cat, on the other paw, thinks of herself as a great huntress like the Panther. She caught that little Sanus there, and she is looking to catch the tiny Dire Wolf pup after a nap.

I guess I will end my letter to you here. I hope you have a good flight this Halloween, and may the pumpkin patch I find be the one you visit. A present from you would bring me much delight indeed. I know what I’d like to receive, but I will leave that to your infinite wisdom.

From your most loyal fan,

Rainwater

:t-shrug: Can't win try for third without entering... so here is mine. :t-sweat: As much as my cat uses me as a bed, it just made sense. :t-blush:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dearest Great Pumpkin....

Post by TNHawke »

ROFL!

I think this is the most original. I love it!
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

:t-blush: Thanks. Someone on another forum got a good chuckle out of it, and I am glad you did too. :t-:)
fadmaggot
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by fadmaggot »

Rainwater wrote:Dearest Great Pumpkin....

As I will be in the most sincere pumpkin patch I can find on Halloween waiting for your arrival, I will not be partaking in Tricks or Treats. However, the Halloween season just isn’t right without costumes. I decided to wear mine early so I could dedicate all of Halloween waiting for your arrival. Here is a picture of my costume.

I’m a cat bed. I know it is a bit silly. However, my cat, who loves pumpkins almost as much as I do, assured me that it was a very original costume. I hope she is right as it was the best thing I could think of. My cat, on the other paw, thinks of herself as a great huntress like the Panther. She caught that little Sanus there, and she is looking to catch the tiny Dire Wolf pup after a nap.

I guess I will end my letter to you here. I hope you have a good flight this Halloween, and may the pumpkin patch I find be the one you visit. A present from you would bring me much delight indeed. I know what I’d like to receive, but I will leave that to your infinite wisdom.

From your most loyal fan,

Rainwater

:t-shrug: Can't win try for third without entering... so here is mine. :t-sweat: As much as my cat uses me as a bed, it just made sense. :t-blush:

lol thats amazing i didnt get it at first but its so lovely and clever >D
ImageImageImage
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Thanks. :D I hope the judges think it clever, but there are some very nice ideas to consider.

Return to “Halloween Costume Contest”