MagiVersary 2020

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Zanthor
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: MagiVersary 2020

Post by Zanthor »

Good night brave warrior! It wash indeed fun. May youur dreamsh be ...hic... filled wid flowershh. Sho sshoo many ...hic... fllowwersh, a nneverr ending torrent of pollen ffilled doom. Or, ...hic... uh, maybee not...
The Overcookie says:
"OM NOM NOM NOM"
YukiHijikata1
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by YukiHijikata1 »

Wow, I received so many flowers while I slept. :D Time to throw back!

Also as a question, do people generally freeze 0.00% hatchlings? That is what I have done with some of the few I have, but I am not sure if that is what everyone does.
Wishlist on profile.
I have Sale tabs! Visit my Keep to see!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tales of Ostlea ~ Dragon Cave

Arkinine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Arkinine »

Zanthor holy heck :lol: I went to bed with 12 of each type of flower and woke up with 40+! your throwing arm was busy last night :lol:
Image~~Image
Silverdove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silverdove »

YukiHijikata1 wrote:Wow, I received so many flowers while I slept. :D Time to throw back!

Also as a question, do people generally freeze 0.00% hatchlings? That is what I have done with some of the few I have, but I am not sure if that is what everyone does.
You can freeze them if you like. I put mine in a protected tab. :)

Gifts: 19/25
YukiHijikata1
CreaturesTrade

Post by YukiHijikata1 »

Silverdove wrote: You can freeze them if you like. I put mine in a protected tab. :)
Thanks Silverdove. I am still 10k gold away from getting a protection spell, so I am almost there! :evil:
Arkinine wrote:Zanthor holy heck :lol: I went to bed with 12 of each type of flower and woke up with 40+! your throwing arm was busy last night :lol:
I had the same thing happen! Piper11 shot my flowers up to about 55-60 each! I got a bunch of CWs too. :yey:

I think I sent every flower back to everyone who did as well, haha.
Wishlist on profile.

Zeteri
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeteri »

I completely forgoot about Magivershey!! I ...hic... complletelly mished gifting aand I only have ...hic... todday ...hic... to geet Cryyshtalwing familiesh from ...hic... de shtweam >.&llt;
CCurrently gettingg VEERY drunk at RRemy'sh to ...hic... get shome ...hic... liittle RReewinsh and ...hic... tonsh of flowerrsh to drow! (FFor floowersh I literally jusht chuuck dem sht ...hic... people right?)
Clicks would be Appreciated
To Hatchling

Currently on a Hiatus. I get on to see messages and for Events. Image

Wishlist
YukiHijikata1
CreaturesTrade

Post by YukiHijikata1 »

Zeteri wrote:I completely forgoot about Magivershey!! I ...hic... complletelly mished gifting aand I only have ...hic... todday ...hic... to geet Cryyshtalwing familiesh from ...hic... de shtweam >.&llt;
CCurrently gettingg VEERY drunk at RRemy'sh to ...hic... get shome ...hic... liittle RReewinsh and ...hic... tonsh of flowerrsh to drow! (FFor floowersh I literally jusht chuuck dem sht ...hic... people right?)
Yes, that is right. Also feel free to chuck some flowers my way and I will return the favor! You can get old crystalwings by throwing flowers or receiving them.
Wishlist on profile.

Zeteri
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeteri »

YukiHijikata1 wrote:
Zeteri wrote:I completely forgoot about Magivershey!! I ...hic... complletelly mished gifting aand I only have ...hic... todday ...hic... to geet Cryyshtalwing familiesh from ...hic... de shtweam >.&llt;
Yes, that is right. Also feel free to chuck some flowers my way and I will return the favor! You can get old crystalwings by throwing flowers or receiving them.
Thank you!! Will do! :bounce:
Clicks would be Appreciated
To Hatchling

Currently on a Hiatus. I get on to see messages and for Events. Image

Wishlist
keettweet
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by keettweet »

Is MS being suuper slow for anyone else? I can't mine properly, and posting takes three times as long as normal >.<
Hi

Thank you for the gifts <3
vipor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by vipor »

keettweet wrote:Is MS being suuper slow for anyone else? I can't mine properly, and posting takes three times as long as normal >.<

Same, I have had problems the entire day.
Half the time I get a bad connection to magistream, refresh and most of the time I get through. Most of the time.
Low prices high quality.
Vipor's mini mall
Wishlist

Return to “Community Discussion”