How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

If anyone is a clicky mood, Master Belmos has quite a lot of eggs (around 2500) that need hatching <3 They are in Growing, Growing 2 and Growing to hatchling tabs. Just to hatchlings ^.^ ^.^

I'm off to make some gold now <3
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Enchanteddil wrote:If anyone is a clicky mood, Master Belmos has quite a lot of eggs (around 2500) that need hatching <3 They are in Growing, Growing 2 and Growing to hatchling tabs. Just to hatchlings ^.^ ^.^

That's a lot of crystalwings.

Just what I like to see leading up to the Magiversary :yarly:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Merkwerkee wrote:That's a lot of crystalwings.

Just what I like to see leading up to the Magiversary :yarly:
Got distracted. Going to click now :yey: :yey:
Scorpionrider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Scorpionrider »

Enchanteddil wrote:If anyone is a clicky mood, Master Belmos has quite a lot of eggs (around 2500) that need hatching <3 They are in Growing, Growing 2 and Growing to hatchling tabs. Just to hatchlings ^.^ ^.^

That's awesome, just clicked through all of them! :D I love my new Pc... x)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Scorpionrider wrote:That's awesome, just clicked through all of them! :D I love my new Pc... x)
I clicked through all 3 tabs also :yey: :yey:
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Me three.. and the IFN and MSH. :D
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by FennecFyre »

My cat has been oddly clingy and affection-seeking since we had to take her to the vet yesterday. I expected her to be a whole lot sulkier, but I'm just relieved she doesn't seem to be in any pain or discomfort.

(It probably helps that the vet sent us home with twice-a-day pain meds for her, she's on that goooood shit.)
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

I'm supposed to have a call-in doctor appointment as of 30 minutes ago (as in, the doctor calls me and we go over things) and they still haven't called me.
I called them about 15 minutes ago and everything is good to go, just something about the doctor having a problem or something, so they said they'd call me "in a few minutes".
God I have such severe phone anxiety, I'm literally near the point of crying I'm so messed up over this.
It doesn't help this is partly to refill my anxiety medication, which I'm now out of. T_T

ETA: Well, he called pretty late but at least everything went fine I suppose. The medications I needed are good to go, but I'm still all shaken up and sweaty from stressing and man, that just threw me off really bad for the day. : (
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

My doctor tried to set up a 'phone' appt, and I said NO. Since it was only a 'wellness' check, I said it could wait until the pandemic was over.

Why not?
1. Not sure Medicaid would pay for it.. I wouldn't because doing it over the phone is stupid to begin with.
2. No other insurance
3. You can NOT check me over the phone.. or draw blood.. or anything else, so why?
And there's no way in hell that I'm going in person. I'm disabled and 'at risk' so I'm not getting anywhere near sick people. So a stupid wellness check is NOT a good reason for me to risk myself.

So until this pandemic is over or under control, I'm staying home where I'm not exposed to anyone other than my roommate.. and I try to stay close enough to converse without yelling, but far enough away to not get breathed on, just in case. He still has to go to wark, his company is 'supposedly' essential. But they're not running full out like normal, because their customers aren't necessarily essential. Vicious circle type thing, one customer isn't working so they can't pay for their product, another company can't get the goods they need to keep working, and another can't supply their customers because they are shut down.. so Dave's company is stuck in the middle with some things working, but others not.

The USA is going to hell in a handbasket.. maybe the rest of the world too.. and I wonder what will happen in the future. How do you get back to 'normal' after something like this? The humane thing to do would be to scratch the last couple of months off the books and start again after. But while some people/businesses 'might' be willing to 'do the right thing'.. there are others who can't afford to forgive debts, because their debts still have to be paid. Even IF we survive the pandemic, it's going to get horribly worse before it gets better.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Icefall
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Icefall »

I haven’t been on here for a while because of irl stuff but I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe
0/25 Gifts Thank you all so much

Return to “Community Discussion”