How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by HiddenMystic »

Soleil wrote:Went to the store earlier and this douchey guy was walking behind me with his gf. I heard him whispering shit about my hair (I had to shave it all off yesterday) and I just ignored it because it isn't worth the effort for me to get riled up. He kept on and finally his gf slapped the hell out of him and angrily whispered "You don't know what's going on with her! She could be sick, you asshole!" :lol: I mean, she isn't far off but I appreciate the support.
I had a friend a few years ago that lost her hair (and ultimately her battle) from chemo for breast cancer. She had the best comeback I've ever heard - used to be a few hateful bitches that lived in our apartment complex that thought it was okay to blow her shit because of her hair loss.

She listened to them for about 2 weeks then one day when they started in she turned around and told them "God only made so many perfect heads - the rest he covered with hair". Their jaws dropped but they never bothered her again and I will never forget that phrase.

RIP Judy my dear friend. <3
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Meow
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Meow »

Spoilered for anger and rant.
Spoiler
My country is on fire and our PM is useless. I'm so grateful for the fellow Aussies, and strangers around the world, who care, and especially those who can donate. Because crowd funding has done more for us than our shitty PM has this whole time. I'm GLAD he's getting 'boo'-ed and shamed when he visits people. WHY did he think it was a good idea to SELL our water to the highest bloody bidder in a time where we need it most??? And who TF visits hard working fire fighters and DOESN'T BRING EVEN WATER???? Let alone food, or some actual comfort. A handshake means jack all you dumb shit. And stop spending our taxpaying money on advertising about the fires, and brand new 100k cars for your staff when we are on FIRE!!! I'm outraged, and ashamed to say he's in charge of our country in this time of need... I'm sorry, but I'm tired of crying and trying to stay cheerful.
On a happier note: my Facebook feed today has been flooded with posts and photos of people donating goods, services and their time and care to those affected (including things for the animals). <3 I'm proud of the support system our communities have for one another.

Less happy note: so much smoke.... T_T we need torrential rain at this point.
►◄

<3 I seriously love some of the people here.
(you know who you are *hugs*)
You never cease to amaze me. <3

Practising my drawing skills: feel free to send me pictures of your pets! <3 :3
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

one click by me and the egg just shot up 20.78..... Afraid for one click for this egg now.

Side note: just realised a dusk cinersi egg looks like a drifloon.... My son pointed that out.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Came home with a souvenir cold. One souvenir I could do without :t-sick:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

A few quick clicks to help...thanks <3 Can click every 6 hours.

https://www.animalwebaction.com/en/

ETA - no clue what is going on...but will keep an eye out and let you know..... :t-shrug:

https://www.facebook.com/animalwebactio ... =3&theater
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I keep getting calls from toll free numbers. Like, which 1-(800) number out there is calling me?? :lol:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zeteri
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeteri »

First day back at college after winter/Christmas break. I'm terrified I'm going to fail these classes. The professors so far seem amazing though!!
Clicks would be Appreciated
To Hatchling

Currently on a Hiatus. I get on to see messages and for Events. Image

Wishlist
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

gonna be off for a week so trying to get eggs hatched before I do.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

LokiWolfbane wrote:gonna be off for a week so trying to get eggs hatched before I do.
Welp, that's three of five hatched for you. ^_^
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Ayakashi wrote:
LokiWolfbane wrote:gonna be off for a week so trying to get eggs hatched before I do.
Welp, that's three of five hatched for you. ^_^
Make that 4 of 5...only the pumpkin wyrm left :angel: :bounce:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”