How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by AssassinsCreed »

HiddenMystic wrote:
AssassinsCreed wrote:Don't die Magistream D:
Huh? :sweat: :sweat:
I was getting the same errors we all got when MS waas down due to network issues :lol:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Haven't been feeling well lately due to the heat and humidity here. My ability to handle heat has plummeted the last few years and I really can't deal. Yesterday, I was sweating like a hog all through my work day, was disgusting. When I got home, one of the first things I did was to strip down and take a cold shower. It felt SO good. Stayed home today with a headache, managed to get some sleep as it's a little cooler today.

The only good thing about the heat is that my new weather app has come up with lots of amusing ways of reporting about the temperatures. My favourite so far:
"Well, I'm not saying it's hot out, but two hobbits just threw a ring into my backyard".
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

NyxNoire wrote:Haven't been feeling well lately due to the heat and humidity here. My ability to handle heat has plummeted the last few years and I really can't deal. Yesterday, I was sweating like a hog all through my work day, was disgusting. When I got home, one of the first things I did was to strip down and take a cold shower. It felt SO good. Stayed home today with a headache, managed to get some sleep as it's a little cooler today.

The only good thing about the heat is that my new weather app has come up with lots of amusing ways of reporting about the temperatures. My favourite so far:
"Well, I'm not saying it's hot out, but two hobbits just threw a ring into my backyard".
We might have similar weather apps. Mine's quite rude though :lol:

I can't handle the heat either, never could. But now that I have hot flashes multiple times a day, I feel like I'm having heat stroke. Summer is so miserable.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

HobbitFeet wrote:
NyxNoire wrote:Haven't been feeling well lately due to the heat and humidity here. My ability to handle heat has plummeted the last few years and I really can't deal. Yesterday, I was sweating like a hog all through my work day, was disgusting. When I got home, one of the first things I did was to strip down and take a cold shower. It felt SO good. Stayed home today with a headache, managed to get some sleep as it's a little cooler today.

We might have similar weather apps. Mine's quite rude though :lol:

I can't handle the heat either, never could. But now that I have hot flashes multiple times a day, I feel like I'm having heat stroke. Summer is so miserable.
Sounds familiar, mine is very rude too :lol: This posted comment is one of the few without swearwords, but I love all the rude comments, makes me giggle like a child and makes it all a little more bearable XD

Looking so much forward to autumn.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

I feel your pain guys, its been painfully hot here as well XD
The weather site I use predicted a thunderstorm at 22:00. Let's see if they are right..but since the rain didn't come at 20:00 as predicted,I doubt we will get thunder....but we need it badly. Yesterday's rain didn't help at all,it just made the air so much hotter >.< Got 4h sleep because it was impossible to sleep x.x
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Silenxia wrote:Well, my day has been tedious, the kids just seemed to be in a bad mood and it was a pain in the butt trying to keep the peace. Finally took them all outside until it was time to bring them in for lunch. There is one little boy who has just recently started and he's...well he is not bad and he has teething problems and an ear infection...but you can tell that he's been held constantly and expects to be held at my workplace. But I cannot do that.

It does nearly give you a headache after a whole morning of a wailing cry.
Heh I had one throw things at me because I wouldn't devote my full attention to him when I was doing reading assessments on other kids. :srsly:
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Soleil wrote:Heh I had one throw things at me because I wouldn't devote my full attention to him when I was doing reading assessments on other kids. :srsly:
How old was he?
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
jmilana
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jmilana »

Just watched the trailers for Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Harvest Moon: Light of Hope. They're both for the Nintendo Switch, which I'll be getting for Christmas (along with Pokemon Sword and Shield). New Horizons looks AMAZING! I can't wait to play it! But damn...Light of Hope is a huge step backwards for Harvest Moon. The graphics look like crap, and they're far inferior to the graphics in Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade. (I'm not really a fan of the really old, retro Harvest Moon. I'm only familiar with the newer versions.) Can't wait for Christmas! :woo:
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

Finally decided to get a laptop and got a Chromebook... I'm in love. <3

There was no point in upgrading a 10+ year old desktop to Windows 10, so I'm keeping said desktop, wiping all data from the browsers and letting it continue running Windows 7... and only using it for gaming/photoshop. My Chromebook will be what I use for mostly everything else. I'm just so over Windows and the issues it has and all that... the Chromebook is FAST at booting up and shutting down, I'm talking seconds here lol. Updates insanely fast too, no antivirus needed... it's kinda like having a smartphone, only as a laptop. It's amazing. Definitely no regrets with it so far.
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

jmilana wrote:Just watched the trailers for Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Harvest Moon: Light of Hope. They're both for the Nintendo Switch, which I'll be getting for Christmas (along with Pokemon Sword and Shield). New Horizons looks AMAZING! I can't wait to play it! But damn...Light of Hope is a huge step backwards for Harvest Moon. The graphics look like crap, and they're far inferior to the graphics in Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade. (I'm not really a fan of the really old, retro Harvest Moon. I'm only familiar with the newer versions.) Can't wait for Christmas! :woo:
Try checking out Story of Seasons instead, that's the new name Harvest Moon started going under after A New Beginning, when they changed Publishers from Natsume Inc to XSeed Games, and Natsume started releasing their own Harvest Moon games which are kinda... yeah.

Return to “Community Discussion”