Kisuke the dog :D (diff entry)

Users could show off their Halloween costumes.
Yunyi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Kisuke the dog :D (diff entry)

Post by Yunyi »

I decided to change my entry and take pictures of my dog, since everyone loves the cute and furry :t-swoon:
It was nearly impossible to get him to cooperate..:x the first few times I tried, he started going crazy and trying to pull off his "cloak" (which are a pair of my old gauchos by the way hahaa)

So, he's dressed up as Kisuke from Bleach! Since I love Bleach.

(Even though it doesn't look anything like him...)
You guessed it (or maybe not), the sword is supposed to be Benihime.

So here's some different angles. In the last picture, you can see the corner of the wall scroll I was attempting to use as a background...it's part of Ulquiorra. :t-xD:

Since I changed my entry, the first few comments probably won't make sense. ><

Wht are you doing here, Kon?

Still here?

The focus in on Kon in this one...I thought it was funny :sweat: He's like staring you down..O_O

I had to keep Kon out of sight of my dog in all these pictures, otherwise he would've gone insane o_O He loves stuffed toys. Especially if they're squeaky (I'm not kidding. He goes INSANE :woo:)

Here's a pic of Kisuke for reference for the non-Bleach fans: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3 ... 0_full.jpg

And here's Kon: http://bleach.sega.jp/img/mail2/kon2.jpg

If you're wondering what that red thing on Kon's belly button (it is literally a button bahaha), it's a ribbon my friend put there, because she gave Kon to me for my...my...uh, one of my birthdays.. (I don't remember which ><) and it's still there.
Last edited by Yunyi on October 31st, 2009, 1:55:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MadHattery
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sorceress...thingy?

Post by MadHattery »

Those nails look creepy D: and painful.
...! ⌠Look who's back, back again⌡
Codes to go[5/11]
Spoiler
[/code]
!...
helsinkivampiress
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by helsinkivampiress »

Nice, I used to have a similar looking costume. I would think the sign is fine, you can read Magistream and your username (or at least I can).
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

I can read it too. I think you're fine.

Now that you know you can get kind of a fireball looking thing in your hand, could take another picture and try for it? I think that's an awesome idea.

And maybe another lamp in front of you- oh, if you could do like a blue light bulb, or even just some blue tissue paper or something so it's light, but muted, you would show up better. If not, I think it's a great entry!
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
Yunyi
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yunyi »

The nails weren't too bad XD they were just plastic stick on things...but it was hard to operate the camera and stuff.

I dunno if I want to take another pic...it was so hard getting this right ;P And I didn't want to ask any family or friends because it was kind of of embarrassing...I mean, posing for them and stuff. Plus most of them would ask lots of questions, like what it's for and stuff, because they don't play MagiStream.

But anyway, thanks for you guys' comments! (Does that even make sense? you guys'?)
Nutterboy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nutterboy »

heh my parent helped with my photo my dad plays as well and got the attention of my cat so the picture would be better
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

Yunyi wrote:The nails weren't too bad XD they were just plastic stick on things...but it was hard to operate the camera and stuff.

I dunno if I want to take another pic...it was so hard getting this right ;P And I didn't want to ask any family or friends because it was kind of of embarrassing...I mean, posing for them and stuff. Plus most of them would ask lots of questions, like what it's for and stuff, because they don't play MagiStream.

But anyway, thanks for you guys' comments! (Does that even make sense? you guys'?)
Darn. Well, good luck to you, I think the costume rocks!
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Halloween Costume Contest”