The Pride Alliance

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
SleepySpaceDad
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Pride Alliance

Post by SleepySpaceDad »

I'll be your space dad <3

Yeah, I'd play it safe, too, as long as you're living with your parents. It's better to come out, I think, once you have your own footing.
PM me if you want my discord.
Steam
SquishyHomo
CreaturesTrade

Post by SquishyHomo »

Oh rad I love space dads

And yeah, I have a plan of what to do once I'm eighteen. I fortunately have an amazing best friend, Patrick, whom I've known since I was thirteen, and he's offered to let me live with him. Not even in a pity way, but in a weird way that we respect and love each other enough that it would be a good idea. We're very very close, really. He's just??? The best??? When I met him I was still figuring out my sexuality and I was half-convinced that since I cared about him so much that I was straight....yeah. :')
GamingGal
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by GamingGal »

Space dad <3

That's awesome you have a plan Squishy. I kinda waited till I was 18 when I moved out to really do my own thing and be myself. It's better that way I think. Less fighting.
Wish Central is OPEN! "Tiny curtains open and we heard the tiny clap of little hands
A tiny man would tell a little joke and get a tiny laugh from all the folks.
Sitting drifting around in bubbles and thinking it was us that carried them
when we finally got it figured out that we had truly missed the boat"
Modest Mouse says...
SquishyHomo
CreaturesTrade

Post by SquishyHomo »

I agree. It's terrible that I even have to be scared for my life, but I could very well be killed or driven to suicide if I came out right now.
SleepySpaceDad
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by SleepySpaceDad »

Stay safe, dude. :t-hugs:
PM me if you want my discord.
Steam
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

:t-wave: :t-glomp: :wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
SquishyHomo
CreaturesTrade

Post by SquishyHomo »

i'm so happy!!!

my best friend is going to be a few hours away from where i am right now and i'll get to see him in person for the first time since 2015!!! it's gonna be rad as heck!!!!
plus, one of my favorite artists liked my tweets, followed me on twitter and instagram, called me his friend and replied to my tweets. i am happy.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

*drop kicks through the window* I swear I'm not dead, didn't forget you guys and all that. I got sick and then depression crap, yadda.

I don't have Internet (and it's making insane). If GamingGal is willing to help collect everyone I've missed / name changes, I'll try to start working on updating stuff. My phone is just stupid and I'm slow. (There's really no excuse though, I'm so sorry).

Welcome to new people, I'm Eli. Tend to vanish without warning and reappear with less.

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SquishyHomo
CreaturesTrade

Post by SquishyHomo »

Nice to see you again!!! Sorry about the lil patch of depression. That's never fun. And don't apologize!!! I know it's kinda weird hearing it from a sixteen-year-old but there's really no reason to be. Stuff happens pal.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

One would think I'd be better at managing my depression since I've had it for over ten years but nooo. I'm also sick. Again. This year is not being nice to me.

Pft, it's not weird. I might be 25 but I've noticed that 92% of people my age have no idea what good advice is.

In other news, I'm drawing again. And Yuri on Ice has taken over a lot of that. I'm also thinking about cosplaying Viktor at some point. Maybe.

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”