Comet Arkai-Creature 732

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Xili
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Comet Arkai-Creature 732

Post by Xili »

I don't have much to add beside pretty~ And also that the Arkais have always seemed to hatch very slowly to me, I barely got 4 eggs to hatch in time to get more last year. Compared to other creatures when I can get up in the morning and have them either hatched or near hatching, Arkais barely have 10-15% more added to them. But at least I can get some and the gender potion will help now if I miss a sprite.
Overall goal: One of every creature. Let's do this.
Current goal: ?
Wishlist: Here <3
ImageImageImageImage
Whibbletime
CreaturesTrade

Post by Whibbletime »

So lovely, I do love the look of the Arkai, which is why it puzzles me how I've only ended up with 1 in the entire time I've been on Magistream.

It's unfortunate I strongly prefer the male sprite over the female, I'm just a sucker for purple. Perhaps all my eggs will hatch out male, and I'll be a very happy sausage...
Feel free to mine my keep :)

**I have social anxiety, I am working through it but please do not take offence if I take a while to reply to you**
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Well, the colors are lovely this year.
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

However fast or slow these may seem to hatch, I have now a dozen release-date, which is rare for me. lol
3 complete pairs, 2 additional females and 4 eggs.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

I don't know why it works that way on your computer, Rose, I believe you, of course. I believe that's how your test came out.

But I have 4 eggs with these numbers:
87%, 43 clicks
80%, 38 clicks
60%, 30 clicks
52%, 26 clicks

I just clicked on a just-hatched arkai in the click threads (a .09% hatchling), and it had 52 clicks--just about exactly what I'll probably get from egg #4. Another--a 1.91% hatchling, 50 clicks. You'd think one of those 6 would be close to 34, but none of them are.

All the averages for Arkais in your post are about 2%, right? So that's 50 clicks to hatch, not 34--or am I doing the math wrong?

ETA: my highest hit 99% with 49 clicks, so I suppose it will take 50. All six I looked at will come in at about 50 clicks or so.

ETA II: from my hatchlings tab (protected), a 5.37% hatchling from much earlier today, 88 clicks, creature #9082326
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

I've managed to hatch 2 and a half release day batches so far, so it's gone better than I thought it would.

That first batch, though, like NelwNoll's needed tons of clicks! My 2nd batch seemed to gain more quickly, and now this 3rd batch is kind of in between.

I have a couple stubborn eggs right now too - the pretty birdies want to stay in their eggs - lol.

I am OK with the slower seeming hatch rate. Was just a bit of a shock at first after the speed of the skulks, and silly me forgot how stubborn the Arkai are.

At least they aren't Minicorns or Icists (or Coal Wyrms). :woo:

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Yeah, because people with 200+ twitter followers who regularly hatch eggs to adult in 15 minutes /don't/ get more clicks than someone only using a click-thread here on the site at all....

Come on.

I remember when the orig arkai dropped. I could only hatch 2 that year because they so slow. They've always been slow. And please keep in mind that they can only breed after one year. So if you breed an Aurora or a Striped in July it still takes 3 weeks to hatch the egg. I know I've done it.

We're coming off a rapid-hatch period so normal rates are of course SEEMINGLY slower when really it's not at all.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

I don't really pay attention to these things much, but mine definitely hatched much faster than the meowl egg I snagged at the same time as the arkai, so it doesn't seem unnaturally slow to me *shrug*. Probably a combination of people being busy on NYE/day and them having a slightly slower hatching rate that makes it seem like they're slower than usual.

Ofc my first batch almost all hatched male when I was hoping for a female. :lol: Hopefully the next batch has more females.
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
Slipstream
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Slipstream »

There's quite the variance between Arkai eggs if the average to hatch is 34 clicks and my 86.91% egg (highest current) is at 59 clicks. That might explain the complaints.
+ if the average is indeed 34, we should expect to see more frequent reports/evidence of Arkai eggs hatching fast - in fewer than or equal to 34 clicks.

I just wanted to point the math out. Personally I don't care too much if they're slow or fast. Slow hatchers will be slow, c'est la vie.
zedxrgal
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by zedxrgal »

And here I was thinking it was just me that mine are taking so stinking long. Guess I am not the only one.
Your clicks make babies grow big & strong!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wish list is in my profile. :wave: *Read before gifting please*

Return to “Community Discussion”