Magi Solstice Celebration

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Magi Christmas

Post by Xenomorph »

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I want all these precious babies. ;w;

All I want for Christmas LOL
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
rallis
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by rallis »

Should this be the place to post the grabs we get from the poinsettia bag? Because so far I've gotten a cootie and an ahuizotl.
I rent my donis for breeding. Check my About Me for details.

Anything in my Shop Stock tab is for sale. PM me if interested!
http://magistream.com/user/rallis/Shop-Stock

Rest in peace, Smores, the greatest dog in the world. July 19, 2007 - Jan. 6, 2018
There will never be a better friend than you.
xXAzerinXx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by xXAzerinXx »

Ah, there we go. Posting to note that the Crycoris Drakeling can be obtained from the Image Snowflake Mixer as well.

I wonder what the third method for those two is. I'm assuming the Bag with Poinsettia.
Away. );

Miss it here.
Thank you for everything.
</3

secret, much-needed vents:
Spoiler
how can I be true to you, when you're not true to me...

edit, 10/16:
I don't understand people who lie just to ****ing lie.

GPX+: Image
VDex: Image | Image
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

xXAzerinXx wrote:Ah, there we go. Posting to note that the Crycoris Drakeling can be obtained from the Image Snowflake Mixer as well.

I wonder what the third method for those two is. I'm assuming the Bag with Poinsettia.
You're assuming correctly. :yarly:
Pok
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pok »

FrauFyrebird wrote:ImageBell Squirrel

The thick, fluffy tail poking through this egg's shell twitches often.

Bell squirrels are small for squirrels, sometimes not even being as large as a magi's palm. These pudgy little squirrels are capable of gliding with the thin, shiny flap of skin stretching between their front and back legs, although they often grow too heavy for it to work well as they get older. Males are more striking than females, being mainly green with a bright gold skin flap, but it is their mating ritual that attracts attention. During the holiday season, magi often notice bells missing - but only red bells. Male squirrels seek out red bells - ones living far away from magi use red berries - and polish them to shine before presenting them to a female. If she accepts, they pair for life.

Tekla credited for both sprite and description.
O.o How'd...

Image Male Image Female

Magi at the Keep must keep a careful eye on these little squirrels. As they practice gliding, it is easy for them to become hurt in a crash. Unfortunately for magi, it's difficult to keep track of a very curious baby squirrel that's also small enough to fit into gaps between stones in walls. The squirrels find it amusing to leap out at magi from seemingly nowhere - but it's hard to hold a grudge against such a cute little thing. Feeding them cherries is a surefire way to earn their lifetime affection.
crimbo!
ExplicitiveUhoh
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ExplicitiveUhoh »

PKGriffin wrote:
ExplicitiveUhoh wrote:My ...hhic... livvver iiishhhh going to rebeel .....hic... wwid me ...hic... twying to gett a hatchliing ...hiiic.... from ...hic... Remy'shhhh new ...hic... drink. ...hic... II've aaalready ...hic... ...hic... ddowned 50 &aamp; I ...hic... ...hic... haven't .....hic... shhhheen ...hic... hidee noor haair of ddee little bbuuggershhhh ...hic.... ...hicc... anywhere.

*Drunkkeenly totttershhhhh ......hic... ....hic... oofff* ......hhicc... &"Oi, ......hhicc.... ...hic... lil' oneshhhh, ...hic... ...hic.... ...hic... wherre'dd ...hic.... you ...hic... goo?"t;;
HHide ...hic... and ...hic... make ffruity noishhhheshhh. Daatt ushhhuuually ...hic... attwactshhh ddem.
Frruity??...I doon't shhpeak fruity. Dishhh ishhh bbad. Druunk &ammpp; leaarning a new ...hic... language nneveer goeshhh wwell.
What nooishhe do berrriesshh makee, odder ddan ...hic... shhquishhh whhennn I shhtepp onn oonne barefoot...
Sometimes, life requires introspection. The questions of 'why am I here?', 'what is my purpose?' and 'why the hell are there clowns!?'. The important questions, obviously.

To hatchling, please:

Thank you for your clicks!
PokemonGo FriendCode [FYI: Not very active at this time]: 3046 7075 8234
Tekla
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tekla »

Merry Christmas everyone!! :woo:

ImageImageImage
~
ImageImageImageImageImage
--
"Oh! My feet of fire! My burning feet of fire!"
Shadowolf64
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowolf64 »

WWoow.. Shho many sshhnowflaakeshh. But ...hic... why aare dey ...hic... iiin my ...hic... ...hiic... keep?
To hatchling only: ImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist!
[LTT Date] Dark Umbral Fox!
Please check out my LTS thread!
hainu
CreaturesTrade

Post by hainu »

i'm up to 20 drinksh, no gold and shtill nno luck
lookssh like i'm getting washhted tonight and dere are sho manyy shnowflaakesh all over mmy ...hic... shcreen i caan barely clicck ...hic... dingsh shend ...hic... help
merry chrishtmash evveryone ddough
Last edited by hainu on December 19th, 2015, 12:43:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
0/25 gifts
thank you to whoever gifts <3!!
NepetaLeijon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by NepetaLeijon »

Ahhh I saw someone with a Xocomel egg!! Those were my favorite halloween creatures I hope I can snag one!!
0/25
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist
Spoiler
Cats please!
Any new or previous event pets!
Any BM recolors!
(Alasre Peryton)
<3

Creatures in my For Sale and Display tab are for sale or trade, make me an offer!

Return to “Community Discussion”