The How Was Your Day Thread V4

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The How Was Your Day Thread V4

Post by AssassinsCreed »

Cyrelijean wrote:I got the sudden urge to write a Lady And The Tramp version, but with two gay boys instead. Might just do that, actually. :orly:
great idea! :D
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

AssassinsCreed wrote:
Cyrelijean wrote:I got the sudden urge to write a Lady And The Tramp version, but with two gay boys instead. Might just do that, actually. :orly:
Yeah, got it while watching the 3pm Christmas special on telly. :derp:

And we got weather bordering on a snowstorm. It's really neat.
salt
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by salt »

Cyrelijean wrote:
AssassinsCreed wrote:
Yeah, got it while watching the 3pm Christmas special on telly. :derp:

And we got weather bordering on a snowstorm. It's really neat.
I like eet. :cool:

On that note, I should really start finishing my F/F story. And then draw more Ryuko Matoi fanart. :evil:
...if only my tablet was working, and if only it wasn't already 11:30pm.

studying HARD MAN
watching: myself procrastinate really hard
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo

-------
selling lots of stuff | buying SB fire/ice kitsunes
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

this is beyond embarassing...why the f cannot I extend my U-valume? I have a unallocated free space to the left of my U-valume... maybe thats why.I can only extend the volume if the unallocated thing is on the right side...but I need to extend this volume. NOW.SO I can patch my ACU.

EDIT:THere fixed. 20GB more space for le game...well...15 now,the patch was over 5gb x.x
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

Shit. I keep forgetting it's Christmas Eve. I have to make a pie and finish my parents' present. D:
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Every year I get sick, it never fails. It's getting weird now. I'm tired of being sick over Christmas break.
Spoiler
Woke up last night with a horrible pain in my stomach, thought nothing of it so I took an antacid and laid back down. About a half hour later, the pain got worse and I could tell that I was going to throw up. I did, felt better, so I went to sleep.

I thought it was gone away but I feel a weird pain this morning. I'm not sure if it's hunger-pain or sick-pain. I'm actually quite scared to eat anything in case it's the latter. =/
TheElementalist
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Texan. Liberal. INTJ. Ace. Pisces. 21. Education Major.

Post by TheElementalist »

Soleil wrote:Every year I get sick, it never fails. It's getting weird now. I'm tired of being sick over Christmas break.
Spoiler
Woke up last night with a horrible pain in my stomach, thought nothing of it so I took an antacid and laid back down. About a half hour later, the pain got worse and I could tell that I was going to throw up. I did, felt better, so I went to sleep.

I thought it was gone away but I feel a weird pain this morning. I'm not sure if it's hunger-pain or sick-pain. I'm actually quite scared to eat anything in case it's the latter. =/
Could it be the resistant flu type? I know the other day I was getting bad stomach pains, as well as hot and cold flashes and headaches. :orly:
Clicking Lion --> Liodeon Pride
Clicking Ice Banner --> Flight Rising Clan

~*King Orion*~
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

TheElementalist wrote:
Soleil wrote:Every year I get sick, it never fails. It's getting weird now. I'm tired of being sick over Christmas break.
Spoiler

Could it be the resistant flu type? I know the other day I was getting bad stomach pains, as well as hot and cold flashes and headaches. :orly:
That's what a friend said, but I have no other symptoms. I think it's just something I ate yesterday making me sick, I did eat a lot of sweets as I was cooking last night on top of a huge dinner. I feel perfectly fine this morning except for a slight stomachache. I may try to eat and see how that goes.
TheElementalist
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Texan. Liberal. INTJ. Ace. Pisces. 21. Education Major.

Post by TheElementalist »

Soleil wrote:
TheElementalist wrote:
Spoiler

That's what a friend said, but I have no other symptoms. I think it's just something I ate yesterday making me sick, I did eat a lot of sweets as I was cooking last night on top of a huge dinner. I feel perfectly fine this morning except for a slight stomachache. I may try to eat and see how that goes.
Thats apparently what my aunt said too, she felt fine then she got sicker. But maybe you don't have it, just keep it in mind. Supposedly it's miserable.
Clicking Lion --> Liodeon Pride
Clicking Ice Banner --> Flight Rising Clan

~*King Orion*~
Tinni
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tinni »

In a few hours it will be my 23rd anniversary. :woo: :woo:
ImageImage
Spoiler
To Hatch only, please

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/7891261][img]http://magistream.com/img/7891261.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7891482][img]http://magistream.com/img/7891482.gif[/img][/url]
My MD Threads
Spoiler
Image[/center]

Return to “Community Discussion”