Christmas Gifting Event + Giftborn

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
DitziDani
CreaturesTrade

Re: Christmas Gifting Event + Giftborn

Post by DitziDani »

I'm pretty upset that there are no GB creatures. If inflation is such a problem then why not do rereleases of past GBs every few years.

I had a Coal Wyrm the first year I played this game, but I ended up selling it because I wanted to raise money to get another White Elk. I feel really regretful of this decision. If I really wanted to, I could save up and buy one from Master Belmos, but recieving my little dragon on Christmas, sent just to me by the gods of Magistream made him precious and unique to me. I was a fool for selling him, but you can't reverse that kind of thing and since then I've learned my lesson.

Not that I'm only hoping for dragons. I'd be just as excited to see more reindeer, elk and penguins if they came back. I loved all of them.us

Can anyone else relate?
Last edited by DitziDani on December 25th, 2013, 2:13:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
^^^^^^^^^^ Click Here To Earn More Gold ^^^^^^^^^^

Posting your creatures in the hatchery almost guarantees that I and several others will click them. I constantly check on it for new ones that I haven't clicked yet.
hikariangelwings
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by hikariangelwings »

Where is the Solstice Caravan? >.> Shouldn't it have been here by now? Or did they cancel it?
~ Life is Chaos ~
I click ALL the creatures on this page!
SB and 1st Gen Doni Sale
Quicksale! SB Herbalist and Watershop creatures too!

LTB SB ICE KITSUNE! PM ME FOR DETAILS
WolfDart
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfDart »

Damn, I was so prepared for an awesome giftborn. Oh well. At least I got some really awesome gifts!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
A Summer is back... in the middle of winter. JOIN NOW!
DoctorOctopus
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoctorOctopus »

No GBs? That's not so bad- just having the gorgeous stream critters is wonderful, and the only other way I could think to combat the inflation is to make GBs like allies- one sprite, each keep gets ONE non-tradeable one. This is much more fun though, and I hope they stick around for a bit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for the gifts!
If you're gonna shorten my name, it's Doc Ock. Not DocOc.
I will buy any and all Albino Dire Wolves- any gender, stage, bred, inbred, named, whatever. Offering 2k per regular, 3k per purebred.

Image Puck is my Keep Guardian
Padfootsmistress777
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Padfootsmistress777 »

Kinda bummed there's no GB, I always like seeing an extra surprise x3 (And I don't really care if I have an m/f pair of them unless there's dimoprhism, and then I can wait til they can breed x3). But the cookies mice are freaking adorable, and the pegasi are nice (I'm quite fond of the sleigh bells <3 so pretty!) so pfft, all good :D

Plus I loved my gifts <3
13/25 Presents, thank you!
You can click any unhidden/unprotected tab in my Keep ^-^~!

1,756/2000 Turtles

Paaaaaaancaaaaaakes!~
Art Creds in Profile

ImageImageImageImage
Idrill
CreaturesTrade

Post by Idrill »

No gift-born??!! D: Inflation?? But the gift-borns are sooo special, why not make them untradeable just like allies?

But pegasi and cookie mice are sooo cute :splat:
Ruffian75
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ruffian75 »

Don't despair, people! Who says that a gift born creature must show up as an EGG under the tree? Not all gift borns were given out as eggs in the past (see: Keep Spider one Halloween). Don't give up yet... :D

And, yes, awesome does describe my gifts, too. No matter what they are (I have a lot of thank-yous to write once I get all those eggs in the hatcheries. I need to get OUT of the "Egg-Lock to end all egg-locks" ASAP...lol!)
Happy Magiversary 15! Image *****************************************************************************************

To Hatchling:

To Adult: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Daily Adoptable Nursery, Ruffian75.
Tyrannogon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyrannogon »

I'm okay with having no gift born creatures. The creatures we got in the stream are amazing! :woo:
I really liked gifting this year. I tried my best to be generous. :wave:
ImageImageImageImageImageThank you Lazuli for my avatar sprites!
Amberfly
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Amberfly »

I do appreciate the amazing stream creatures this year--I only hope I can get out of egglock in time to collect a LOT of pegasi. But I am pretty disappointed that there isn't a giftborn this year. I took time out of my rather busy schedule yesterday to get on here and catch/breed eggs from people's wishlists, and while I don't begrudge them the eggs, I probably would not have bothered if I had known there wasn't a GB--not enough time, and I don't have any close friends on here anyway that I needed to gift. If inflation and complaints are a problem, I would have preferred to receive a pair of GBs instead of just one. Then we wouldn't have to trade for mates and inflation wouldn't be such a problem, I think.

Edited for typo.
ShadowVixen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShadowVixen »

I was really looking forward to a gift born, they're always such amazing creatures. The stream creatures make up for the lack of a giftborn a bit.

Return to “Community Discussion”