help

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
ShaiNeko
Site Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: help

Post by ShaiNeko »

1. What did you name?
and
2. Could you have double clicked when you named your creature? I have done this and the double click registers as renaming, and it will take gold for it.
ImageImage :t--.-:
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfieSilver »

why does everyone say that and no I never double click it.I have the gold to buy the shapeshifter but can't get it because of all the eggs I still have.I hope the halloween shop stays open for two more days or until these eggs hatch T_T
ImageImageImageImageImage
ShaiNeko
Site Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShaiNeko »

WolfieSilver wrote:why does everyone say that and no I never double click it.I have the gold to buy the shapeshifter but can't get it because of all the eggs I still have.I hope the halloween shop stays open for two more days or until these eggs hatch T_T
Chill, kiddo. We're trying to help you. It's extremely easy to double click by accident and that's usually what happened when someone says they're missing gold. That's why I asked what creature you named. If that's not what happened, Tristan will still need to know what you were doing to see if there's an error somewhere.
ImageImage :t--.-:
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfieSilver »

like I said I didn't click anything to lose my gold when I logged out and came back online it was just gone.....
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfieSilver »

now it been only giving me 6 to 5 gold for every post I haven't posted for a day or two?
Zzela
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zzela »

WolfieSilver wrote:now it been only giving me 6 to 5 gold for every post I haven't posted for a day or two?
The amount of gold you get for posting depends on the length of the post, as well as the time that has passed since the moment you last posted. If you haven't posted for a long time but your post is short, you won't get the full 60g for it.

Don't know how to help with the first issue though, sorry. The first ideas that I get are accidental renaming or trading, but since it's not that, I can't think of anything else. =/ Good luck finding an answer <3
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfieSilver »

I post on the click threads and I have alot of creatures to get to adult and I haven't posted on anything besides today and yesterday and it only gave me 5 or 6 gold for every post and after a day your suppose to go back up to 60 gold then it lowers one or two times depends on how many codes or words you put up thou....

for posting its now giving me correct amount of gold but still I don't reload my page on the rename I click out when I'm done naming it...I still don't know how I lost that gold I didn't click anything when I logged out that day or when I logged in to check my keep :t-:(
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfieSilver »

No double posting. Please use the edit feature. :)

Return to “Support and Suggestions”