help

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

help

Post by WolfieSilver »

I came back online I had about 4,000 and something in gold and I lost about 2,500 of that and I didn't buy or rename my creatures I been collecting gold for the past 3 days and it took most of it away :t-:(
ImageImageImageImageImage
MightyOak
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: help

Post by MightyOak »

Did you rename a creature?
ImageImageImageImage
-I'm always looking for french named lineages.
-I have a few donation creatures thanks to the generosity of others. If anyone would like to borrow one or more to breed for themselves, please contact me. It's free. Image
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

MightyOak wrote:Did you rename a creature?
WolfieSilver wrote:I came back online I had about 4,000 and something in gold and I lost about 2,500 of that and I didn't buy or rename my creatures I been collecting gold for the past 3 days and it took most of it away :t-:(
Seems like a no to me
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
MightyOak
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by MightyOak »

Sorry, let me rephrase: Could you have accidentally renamed a creature?

And for the sake of clarification, you said you came online and had 4k, then you lost 2.5k. When did the loss happen? What were you doing? Are you certain you had 4K when you logged on? You say you didn't buy anything, could an old trade finally have been put through?
ImageImageImageImage
-I'm always looking for french named lineages.
-I have a few donation creatures thanks to the generosity of others. If anyone would like to borrow one or more to breed for themselves, please contact me. It's free. Image
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I think that trades always take the money immediately... But that's just me...

I wish I could actually help... But... ...
If it would have been the accidental re-naming... Like, you name a creature and then it refreshes the page, leading it to be a 're-naming' instead if a regular naming
But if you did not do such, then I don't know....

And are you sure you lost them all at Once?
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfieSilver »

when I left I had 4,000 and something I came back from being loged off and some how I lost 2,500 of my gold I only name my creature once and if I miss did it oh will I don't go back and change the name because I miss did it and I haven't clicked the rename tap I have no reason to and it cost's way to much of the gold if your trying to collect it to get a creature from one of the shops and I click out of the naming tab when down naming them
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeaCrest »

WolfieSilver

Please use punctuation. It makes it really hard to understand you.

Now, did you stay on the page when you named your creature? Because if you did, it puts the request through to the server again, costing you 2k even though it doesn't look like you renamed your creature. You have to navigate away from the page as soon as it says 'Your creature has now been named.'
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfieSilver »

I only stay on to name my creature.After I'm done I click out and I was logged off when I lost it,I log in to check my creatures and most of my gold despaired.I look at it everytime I log in and it was missing.
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeaCrest »

WolfieSilver

Check your trades, perhaps. If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait until an admin can take a look at your account history. You may have been remembering wrong.
WolfieSilver
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfieSilver »

no when I logged that day I had a little over 4,000 and when I logged back on I was missing alot of gold.I already checked the trade thing to see did someone hack me and no that wasn't it.My friend been giving me some gold so I can buy something in the halloween shop but I still need about 500 gold before I can buy it.I probably have it by now but that happened sadly.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”