May Doni - Scys & Azure Pazuzu

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ApprenticeCrone
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: May Doni

Post by ApprenticeCrone »

The eponymous demon is kind of like a creature made of calvinball, isn't it? A little bit of anything that sounded fun, thrown together to make Pure Win. And it seems like every time you encounter it, the rules change.
Clicks appreciated:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Loaning out doni pets for breeding: FREE -see profile for details, then pm me
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: May Doni - Scys & Azure Pazuzu

Post by Danafox »

ImageImage

Adult Text - is same for both of them
Spoiler
Pazuzus are very easy to find, as something inside of them emits a soft glow. Though this light makes them highly visible, it matters little. Pazuzus have no no need for camouflage, as animals never attack them. The only fights pazuzus ever engage in is with bone dragons. Despite their resemblance to them, pazuzus and bone dragons cannot stand each other. Whenever the two catch even a glimpse of one another, they fly into blind rages. They then engage in battle, in which they are evenly matched. The fights usually end in stalemates, with deep gouges left in the earth. Luckily, these incidents are few and far between, but special measures have to be taken to keep fights between these creatures from breaking out in the Keep. Although these creatures can be found throughout the world, they are often near Voltar. This is because these arid lands often experience giant storms, where powerful lightning strikes deep holes into the earth. Sometimes people will go explore these craters, and find a pazuzu egg resting in the center. These eggs are generally unprotected, as they are charged with electricity and will shock anyone trying to harm it. As for telling the genders of these beasts apart, it is impossible. Two distinctly different varieties of pazuzu exist, though. It's very easy to tell the two apart. Purple pazuzus have wing bones jutting out from their spines, and can achieve flight for a short while. They also have white bones, opposed to the black bones of blue pazuzus. Blue pazuzus also differ in that they lack wings, but they are more adept at climbing.
Going to guess that perhaps Xeno, DD or Glass worked on these...they're pretty bad ass lookin. :well:
My only questions are....where is the lightning on these? And...why not for october instead? :orly:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Rubyera
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rubyera »

Danafox wrote:ImageImage
Looks so cool! XD
Tinni
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tinni »

Spoiler
Pazuzus are very easy to find, as something inside of them emits a soft glow. Though this light makes them highly visible, it matters little. Pazuzus have no no need for camouflage, as animals never attack them. The only fights pazuzus ever engage in is with bone dragons. Despite their resemblance to them, pazuzus and bone dragons cannot stand each other. Whenever the two catch even a glimpse of one another, they fly into blind rages. They then engage in battle, in which they are evenly matched. The fights usually end in stalemates, with deep gouges left in the earth. Luckily, these incidents are few and far between, but special measures have to be taken to keep fights between these creatures from breaking out in the Keep. Although these creatures can be found throughout the world, they are often near Voltar. This is because these arid lands often experience giant storms, where powerful lightning strikes deep holes into the earth. Sometimes people will go explore these craters, and find a pazuzu egg resting in the center. These eggs are generally unprotected, as they are charged with electricity and will shock anyone trying to harm it. As for telling the genders of these beasts apart, it is impossible. Two distinctly different varieties of pazuzu exist, though. It's very easy to tell the two apart. Purple pazuzus have wing bones jutting out from their spines, and can achieve flight for a short while. They also have white bones, opposed to the black bones of blue pazuzus. Blue pazuzus also differ in that they lack wings, but they are more adept at climbing.
Going to guess that perhaps Xeno, DD or Glass worked on these...they're pretty bad ass lookin. :well:
My only questions are....where is the lightning on these? And...why not for october instead? :orly:
They are similar to the bone dragons. Reminds me of Glass.
ImageImage
Spoiler
To Hatch only, please

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/7891261][img]http://magistream.com/img/7891261.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7891482][img]http://magistream.com/img/7891482.gif[/img][/url]
My MD Threads
Spoiler
Image[/center]
DarkRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkRider »

Whoa Those things are cool! nice Job guys!
ImageImage Image
Don't take artwork thanks!Avatar by Munin thank you!Tulcadhiel made Fox! Thank you!
Monty
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Monty »

So yeah, I'll definitely try to get some of those blue ones :yarly: They look really bad ass wonderfull.

*Nothing is True; everything is permitted*
ImageImageImage
Clicks please? ^_^

vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

Do want.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
Scorpio17
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Scorpio17 »

of course my creatures gendered wrong *sigh*
In loving memory of Morse, my extraordinary protection dog and best friend for 9 years. Gone but not forgotten.
Arionn
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arionn »

wooo i love the blues :3 will definitly get hatchling 5 shard but i don't think the adult i'd rather sell the spare xD but the blue ones asfsda :t-woo: adult and hatchling is necessary!
na na na na na ~ Life is Life!
And i have no idea what i'm doing with mine x^x;
The_PrincessCat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by The_PrincessCat »

tinnidawg wrote:

Spoiler
They are similar to the bone dragons. Reminds me of Glass.
Yes, the bone dragons were done in August though, not October. They like to release cool stuff all year long. They can't just release it all in October. :lol: And yes, I third the thought of Glass. It is very much so in the same style *nod*
Cat's LTB Thread ~~ Always looking to buy my herd creatures~LTB MAY 13~
~Kitsune/Arkenian Kitsune ~ Mist Stalkers ~ Ariessa ~Nulorn ~ Lineages ~[/b]

Return to “Community Discussion”