This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The "How much is it worth?" Thread

Post by Doggyears »

Neeno wrote:How much would a Frozen 2013 Arkai egg go for at 0.00%??
and one frozen at 2.00%??
There are still a ton of 2013 Arkai floating around right now, so I'd say not much; 100g? Frozen at 2% is going to vary depending on who you talk to. Collectors will pay more than someone who just wants an Arkai egg. Maybe a couple thousand more than other Arkai eggs?
triforce wrote:Birthdayless Ibex
I think the going rate for date-less creatures is about 10,000g? (I'm pretty sure I saw a couple up recently for 20,000g each, but I don't know that they sold) I know Mazzi buys them, but I may be way off mark here.
DarkRider wrote:2011 GB Gold Crystalwing
Master Belmos has a (seemingly) endless supply for sale at 500,000g each. I don't see them sold by players very often, so I don't know if they manage to get more.
Swho wrote:May I please have guestimates on:
Soulflame Cerberus (and hatchies) 210,000 - 320,000g
Pumpkin Wryms (and hatchies) 150,000 - 250,000g
Piasa Bird (and hatchies) 150,000 - 200,000g
Razan Lemur 300,000g
female Kamar Rabbit ~200,000g

thankyou for your time ^^
A Soulflame Cerberus sold recently for 210,000g, but a previous estimate placed them at 280,000-320,000g. A frozen egg is up for 275,000g, so they're probably worth at least that much. The high end on the Pumpkin Wyrm also comes from a previous estimate.
Hatchlings seem to be priced at the same, or a little more, than adults. Unless they're frozen, in which case they're usually priced lower.
♫♪♫"It will never be too late for you to cross the finish line; get back up again—try it one more time"♪♫♪

athdaraxen
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by athdaraxen »

Are Prasinis Wyrms still selling for about 1 mil?
ImageImage
By Kael
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Like what you see? Check out more here!
Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doggyears »

I'm pretty sure you're referring to giftborn Wyrms, and not first generation, in which case the answer would be yes. :italian:
♫♪♫"It will never be too late for you to cross the finish line; get back up again—try it one more time"♪♫♪

Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

How much would the new Sarvain, Elephants, and Crabs be going for?
Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doggyears »

They're currently selling like hot cakes at 9,000-10,000g each. But, as with all new releases, the prices will be fluctuating.

MoiraMoira
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by MoiraMoira »

GB prasinis wyrm? Are they still going for 800k-1m?

2013 arkai?
Zeilera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeilera »

MoiraMoira wrote:GB prasinis wyrm? Are they still going for 800k-1m?

2013 arkai?
Wyrm: That question was answered not too many posts from yours - around 1 mil.
Arkai: Hmm... I'd say 4-8k, that's what I would pay.

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/9230947][img]http://magistream.com/img/9230947.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/9230937][img]http://magistream.com/img/9230937.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/9230938][img]http://magistream.com/img/9230938.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/9230939][img]http://magistream.com/img/9230939.gif[/img][/url]
[/size][/center] LTB QB Calidis Dragons | Twitter account
.:: Giveaway ::.
"It doesn't matter what you say.
What really matters is the way you say it."
- E.H.
Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doggyears »

For the Arkai, this is from about 6 pages back :
Doggyears wrote:
NzPupz wrote:How much are taedan gryphons and krysos and 2013 arkai worth atm? (wanting to sell a whole lot of these but not sure on the price of these critters x.x)
I've seen people trying to sell them for 5,000g and I've seen people trying 10,000g(for all three). There's currently some of each up for 5k each, maybe watch how long they take to sell?
It looks like they're selling for 5,000g, for the most part. There's bunch for sale, however, so you may want to sit on yours for a while yet(if you were thinking of selling that is).

Namyre
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Namyre »

Doggyears
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doggyears »

This is gonna take a little bit; I'll edit with my opinion shortly. In the mean time, perhaps you'd like to take a look at Master Belmos' prices? I tend to base my prices on his. Because, ya know, why would someone buy from me if he sells cheaper? XD

edit :
Most of the stream creatures look a little high, to me, especially the old ones. (Lunestre dragon and newer, look okay though.) Tenabre fox in particular is something I wouldn't buy there; it's pretty rare in the stream, but it is still there. Maybe 5,000 instead?
2013 Arkai look too high as well. It seems like most users are getting rid of them at 5,000g each.
I see Taedan Gryphons priced at 5,000-7,000g, but I'm not sure how they're selling...
I think the Rose Imps are a little low, if they're first generation. I mostly see them priced at 5,000, sometimes 7,000g. However, if they're second generation, it's fine.
Lunar hippogryph might be an itsy bit high, probably not enough to worry about.
If the Saerulis Crystalwings you're selling are first generation, then I think it's too high.(They've been sold at 1,000 and 2,000g recently; maybe 3,000g is a good price?) If they're generation zero, then I think it may actually be too low. 10,000g or more for them, I think.
Anything I haven't mentioned looks fine to me. And of course, you can totally blow me off. :lol: If you think you can sell where your prices are, go right ahead!

Return to “Waynal”