Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

Post by Rosehill »

At the moment it seems that AT&T has blocked the server where IFN is hosted since the free hosting service we are using has had some trouble with spammers making sites on the same server. The host has requested that AT&T would remove the block but so far nothing has happened. D:
helsinkivampiress
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by helsinkivampiress »

It might not just be AT&T, I've been unable to get to the IFN without a proxy for quite some time and I have Verizon. I was actually able to connect without a proxy for a few days a couple weeks back but that's about it.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Rosehill wrote:At the moment it seems that AT&T has blocked the server where IFN is hosted since the free hosting service we are using has had some trouble with spammers making sites on the same server. The host has requested that AT&T would remove the block but so far nothing has happened. D:
It's worse than I thought, how annoying, stupid spammers. :( I wonder if we could borrow Morgaln's Banhammer (TM) to go after those spammers... :derr:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

I removed 10 hatchlings from the To-Hatchling-Only
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

There have been some minor updates to the Code Tools.

The Code Cleaner now has the option to display codes in URLs, HTML and plain numbers as well. (I got tired of first cleaning my codes and then separately going to the converter to get URLs to post on Twitter, so I sort of combined them, I admit. :P)

The Creature Checker got a bit bigger update and the checker pages got shifted around a bit. There were previously three versions but now there are only two. The main version now shows detailed info of the creatures, sorted by species (aplhabetically), or species (the order species appear in the entered creatures), or in the order the creatures are entered. The other version of the checker used to be the "main" checker and will from now on be found on checker2.php. That one will display statistic boxes of how many of each stage and state creatures were in the entered creatures.

The instructions on each page have been updated and clarified. Some more and some a little less.

Again, if you encounter any difficulties with the Code Tools site after these updates please let me know. ^_^

Then I have two questions. :derr:

1. Does anyone have any improvement or new feature ideas about the Image Free Nursery or the Code Tools? Anything you feel would be useful but is currently missing? Any feature that there currently is but isn't working to its full potential? Is there a feature that is not useful or is too complicated?

2. Would you want such a feature in the Image Free Nursery that would allow you to search for all the creatures in the IFN that belong to you?
Say, I would put in "I want to see all eggs from: Rosehill" and the resulting page would then give me an view with creature images (or would imageless be better) of all the creatures that are on the IFN and owned by Rosehill.
This info would not necessarily be always up to date. The owner info would be checked when the creatures are entered into the Nursery but would only be updated if those creatures were checked by the cleaning scripts, so if creatures were traded or put in trade they might still be shown as owned by someone.
Lunaheart
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lunaheart »

I've been having trouble accessing the site. I use Google Chrome and when I go to the site, it says it can't be loaded and offers a catched copy instead. I'm curious if it is Google Chrome or just me.

Looking for Donis on my wishlist. See my profile for details on what I have to offer.
Sarge is one of my Keep Guardians along with Durakro.

ImageImage
AT&T Link
Ruffian75
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ruffian75 »

Rosehill, has AT&T also blocked netii.net? I can't get to the sites hosted there either unless I use a proxy server. So far the proxy server usually works, though, to get access for both the IFN and the Code Tools.

However, it's NOT a good way to mine for gold, way too slow.

I also have not had any luck getting youngsters to "babysit" from the Sitting Exchange. The proxy either does not connect when I make a request for babies or I get a blank page instead of codes. I wonder why? T_T
Happy Magiversary 15! Image *****************************************************************************************

To Hatchling:

To Adult: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Daily Adoptable Nursery, Ruffian75.
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

On the host's forums there is some talk about AT&T blocking all of the host's servers at least partially. T_T

However, I'd like people with AT&T (or other connection problems) to try if they can access these addresses:

http://mshatchery.tk
http://mscodetools.tk
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Rosehill wrote:On the host's forums there is some talk about AT&T blocking all of the host's servers at least partially. T_T

However, I'd like people with AT&T (or other connection problems) to try if they can access these addresses:

I only have AT&T on my phone, but I was able to pull them up just fine on there.
1HockeyGirl
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by 1HockeyGirl »

Rosehill wrote:On the host's forums there is some talk about AT&T blocking all of the host's servers at least partially. T_T

YES!
I have AT&T and those 2 links work perfect for me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

my codes
Spoiler
my daughter's> http://www.dnadopts.com/viewlab.php?vid=3518 <they need love too

Return to “Community Discussion”