Fallen's Stories

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

fallenlove101
CreaturesTrade

Fallen's Stories

Post by fallenlove101 »

When The Night Ends
So I'm a fan of the twilight books and Jacob from the movie and awhile back I wrote a fanfiction in honor of my love for Jacob and the books. It is an JacobxOC pairing and chapter three is in the writings.

Summary:
When Charlies niece Anne stays awhile, can she be able to handle Bella dating Edward and can she handle falling in love with Jacob? Or will she crack under pressure?

Disclaimer:
I don't own any of the Twilight characters or the books or any else of the franchise, the only thing I own is Anne, all original characters(unless noted) and this stories plottage. I'm not doing this for money, I'm doing this out of pure entertainment...so please don't sue me.

Chapter 1
Spoiler
I woke with a jolt as the car I was riding in shook as it hit a pot hole. I blinked and looked around the small back seat area. "You alright? That fly over must've wore you out" A voice from the front called out. "Yeah, I'm fine Charlie...not to sound antsy or anything, but when are we going to be at your house?" I asked as I looked out the window watching the scenery go by. I heard a small chuckle before he replied "It's not that far, it's that house right up there on the hill, it's small but it suits mine and Bella's needs". I looked ahead and there I saw it, I smiled at it's small size, it's white color that was fading with age and weather, I even smiled at the sight of how peaceful it looked as Charlie stopped the car.

As I had hauled my few suitcases into the living room, I looked around the room, it wasn't that very big with the couch in the middle of the room and all the other little niknaks that Charlie had on shelves and the two chairs one on each side of the room. I sat down on the couch waiting for Charlie to get in the house so he could show me where the room I was going to be sleeping in was at. Finally he came into the house, and walked in the living room to find me staring back at. "So, how long are you staying?" he asked a little puzzled. "I don't know, my mom said that I need to come up here to reconnect with family, which in her terms means that she's wants me out of the way till she gets a house down in L.A. for me and her." I answered as I looked down at the ground. I looked up for a second at him and then back down at the spot I had been looking at and quickly added "I promise I wont be to much of a burden on you guys, mom gave me some money so I could help take care of myself". Charlie walked over and sat next to me on the couch and put an arm around me and tried looking me straight in the eye, though I was still looking down at the floor. "Um, I'm not really good with this stuff but uh here goes, Anne, you wont be a burden on us, for your father's sake, your my niece, you'd never be a burden on me" he told me as he straightened himself up and took his arm from around me. "Thanks Charlie" I smiled and looked up at him before getting off the couch and grabbing my suitcases and started up the stairs. "I think I can find the guest bedroom" I called down the stairs, I looked into Bella's room as I passed it, and out of nowhere I got a cold chill down my back, almost as if there was a almost dark presence coming from the room.

After an hour of unpacking in the guest room I came out to the smell of pizza, the sound of the TV on, and the sound of Charlie and Bella talking. "Bella, your cousin Anne is here, I hope you know" I heard Charlie say, there was sound of shuffling and then a response of "I know, I heard her in the guest room, I happy she's here, I haven't talked to her in forever" I heard Bella chuckle. I was about to start down the stairs when I heard the faint sound of a car door shut. "Oh! Edward's here" I heard Bella exclaim and then heard her walking from the kitchen into the foyer. I watched as she opened the door, and there stood a pale man, with what looked like to me bronze shaded hair. He smiled as he saw her, but as his eyes traveled around the foyer and they landed on me, the smile went away, again I got a chill down my spine like I did earlier, all I knew was that I didn't like it. Bella followed his gaze till she saw me, her smile that was already on her face grew wider, and she almost practically sprinted up the stairs to give me a hug. "Anne!" she exclaimed as she hugged me tight. She looked down the stairs at Edward and made a motion for him to come up, "Edward, this is my cousin Anne, Charlie told me that she's going to be staying with us for awhile. Anne, this Edward Cullen, he's um my boyfriend" she introduced us after finished motioning him. I death gripped the banister rail as he stared at me while I stared him back, he made a movement forward, and I death gripped the rail more to the point my fingers hurt and took a step back. "Um, uh sorry Bella, it's good to see you but, I'm uh not feeling good, must've been the plane ride up, I'm going to go in my room...er night." I said, before I ran to my room and shut my door, ignoring the chills I got as my gaze left Edwards gaze and as I passed Bella's door. I crawled into the bed, pulled the blankets and pillows over my head, and tried to ignore the outside world till morning came.

Chapter 2 NEW!! AS OF 11/13/2010
Spoiler
I woke to the sound of rain hitting the bedroom window. I turned over to face the digital clock and saw that it was going on 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I flinched at the time and expected my mom to burst through the door yelling at me not sleep in cause it's not good for someone like me or yelling at me cause I'm making her late for an appointment that she needed to go to, but then I sighed with relief as I realized that I was in Forks, with my uncle and cousin...far away from my moms yelling. I got out of the bed and stretched as I walked to the dresser to get my clothes and got to the bathroom for a shower.

After I got out of the shower, I walked around the backyard and found my way to a small entrance that lead to the woods behind Bellas' house. As I stared at a patch of woods I could see, I was amazed by how peaceful it looked with the sun hitting certain spots, and with the birds up in the trees calling out to one another. Just above me, I could hear little animals running around in the branches of the trees, and farther off I could hear the faint babbling of a small creek. At this I wondered about life in the forest, and how survival of the fittest took place with all the different animals. And for once I couldn't believe that I was jealous of the peace and tranquility that was taking place.

After standing there for a minutes, before I walked back to the house and started packing a small pack for a hike. I put some food and drinks into the pack, then went up to the room I was staying in, and put some shorts and a tank top in the bag just in case I got uncomfortable in the clothes I was currently wearing. After packing some other necessities in to the backpack, I left a note on the fridge letting Charlie and Bella know what I was doing so they wouldn't flip when they couldn't find me in the house. I grabbed the pack, and made my way back to the small woods entrance. As I entered the woods, it seemed as if I was suddenly sucked into another world, that was undisturbed from human existence. I stopped a second after I made it over a small hill to take in my surrounds from the buzzing of insects next to my ears to the sounds of birds overhead. As I trekked on, I could tell it was getting later just by how more insects were starting to come out, and I wouldn't see as far as I could awhile ago. I climbed over a fallen tree, and wasn't fifteen feet from it when I heard the sound of a twig snapping to my left.

Journal #4 NEW!! AS OF 01/03/2011
So in English class we do this thing called journals, and we did a free write one before break, and I found it while I was doing Journal #5 and decided to put it up on here cause while its MagiStream based and its my first ever short mini MagiStream story I've wrote.

Summary:
N/A

Disclaimer:
I'm not doing this for money, I'm doing this out of pure entertainment...so please don't sue me.

Spoiler
Teresa sat in the nursery of her Keep watching as her Gryphon and Ibex played in a small stall filled with to the little hatchlings from hurting themselves while they stilled learned to control their own strengths. There was small squeak and a second later a light flutter before a small multicolored bird landed on Teresa's knee, and chirped with excitement as it watched the two animals play. It wasn't too long till the little Ibex rammed the Gryphon in the flank just a bit to hard.

The Gryphon didn't like this very much and let out a squawk and turned on the Ibex like it was going to attack the other. As Teresa watched the frightened bird flight up to the rafters for safety, she stood to pick up the Gryphon behind the wings and set it away from the Ibex, the next instance she gave a short whistle and a few moments later a fox like creature entered the room but stayed at the door, not daring to enter the room in its entirety, as Teresa noticed this made a small yip sound, and the fox like creature left the room with Gryphon following at its heels.

Vendatorn Keep NEW!! AS OF 01/15/2011
So in English class we did these things called journals, and we did a freewrite one before Thanksgiving break, and I found one while I was doing Journal #5 and decided to put it up on here cause while its MagiStream based and it was my first ever short mini MagiStream story I've wrote. I've now decided to try and make a full blown Keep story!

Summary:
Coming soon

Disclaimer:
I'm not doing this for money, I'm doing this out of pure entertainment...so please don't sue me.

Chapter 1
Spoiler
Rain came down from the clouds above, soaking everything that it touched, even the young Magi that sat crouched over another body, crying at the sight. A fox-like creature with three tails sat next to the girl trying it's best to console the girl. "I couldn't save him, Sumi" The girl finally spoke through sobs and looked at the fox, who gave a few licks on the girls cheek.

*~Two Months Earlier~*
"Teresa!" a boy about eighteen years of age called out in the mall hall of Vendatorn, Teresa's Keep. He looked around the room for a minute before his eyes rested on his companion, a female Nandi Bear which he called Elspeth. He opened his eyes more with impatience before he called out 'Teresa' again.
Finally after ten minutes of waiting in the main hall, Teresa came down a grand staircase that sat at the back of the hall. "Dylan!" The red haired girl smiled. "I'm happy to see you've decided to visit!"

As they both reached the bottom step, Teresa smiled and stopped on the bottom step to give the boy, Dylan, a hug and quick kiss on the cheek. Dylan smiled up at the red headed girl, taking a quick look over of the woman whose hair was down and reached to her shoulders, she was at the moment wearing a brown and gold robe with a pair of boots that matched; her orange eyes were dim though the room was a blaze with sunlight, he mentally chuckled to himself as the memory of meeting her his first year at the Keep, and the now orange eyes were once a bright light blue color, flashed in his mind for a moment.
"Yes, well I was in the area, and I remembered you always talking about your own Keep castle before you left the main Keep, I just had to drop by." He smiled getting a slight distant look in his eyes for a split second before Elspeth nudged the back of his knee, he looked down at the bear and then back at Teresa before a serious look came on his face. "Right, listen Teri, I came to ask you something of great importance" he remarked as he backed up from the stairs. "Oh," Teresa's smile disappeared. "Well, come this way then." She led him down the hall, all the while passing by windows of stained glass planes dictating many fights and stories of legends and heroes. The two passed by many doors, most of which were closed except for a few that were open to rooms that housed some of Teresa's creatures; They finally came to a door at the end of the hall, that was embedded with a gold and brown shield, which in the middle of, if one was to look at the shield really close, they would see a Xand Bear paw print morphing into many other animal prints.

As Teresa opened the door with the shield on it, Dylan noticed the room was crowded with large furniture, the only thing that took his eye was the blonde white wood desk that sat in the middle of the room, it was cluttered with papers, books, quills and on one corner of the desk he saw a worn letter, but his focus gathered back om Teresa as she went to a fireplace that sat behind the, and light a fire with a quick wave of her hand. She turned to Dylan and for the first time in years of seeing her a serious look was in her face. "What did you need to talk about?" Her voice just as serious as the look upon her face.

Last edited by fallenlove101 on January 16th, 2011, 12:54:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
MS:
N/A
Gender Trade:
Have Unnamed Male 100% Temple Trickster, Wanting Unnamed Female 100% Temple Trickster(but will consider named Trickster)
Clicks for any of my creatures are always appreciated :3
Featherpaw19
CreaturesTrade

Re: When The Night Ends

Post by Featherpaw19 »

I love it so far! I can't wait for the next chapter!
[center][url=http://magistream.com/25-tea-house/85010-night-mountain-cats-story-cougar.html][img]http://i.imgur.com/v458q.gif[/img][/url]
Like Animals? Wild Cats? Try my Story!
[color=#0000FF]_______________________________________________________________________
[/color]
[b]~[url=http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=8028][img]http://www.avadopts.com/images/8028.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=8195][img]http://www.avadopts.com/images/8195.png[/img][/url][url=http://www.avadopts.com/view.php?code=8284][img]http://www.avadopts.com/images/8284.png[/img][/url]~[/b][/center]
fallenlove101
CreaturesTrade

Re: Fallen's Stories

Post by fallenlove101 »

New chapter up for When The Night Ends, sorry it took so long! I hope you guys enjoy it! Chapter 3 is in the works right now and I'm going to be adding up a new story or two soon also! :3
MS:
N/A
Gender Trade:
Have Unnamed Male 100% Temple Trickster, Wanting Unnamed Female 100% Temple Trickster(but will consider named Trickster)
fallenlove101
CreaturesTrade

Post by fallenlove101 »

New story up! :3 This time its MagiStream based! Feedback(on any story) is loved! :t-wave:
MS:
N/A
Gender Trade:
fallenlove101
CreaturesTrade

Post by fallenlove101 »

bump! :t-wave:
MS:
N/A
Gender Trade:
fallenlove101
CreaturesTrade

Post by fallenlove101 »

New Story Up!

:t-wave: Reviews very much loved! :t-swoon:
MS:
N/A
Gender Trade:

Return to “The Parlor”