Request for Army help

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
jpond
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Request for Army help

Post by jpond »

So for many years I was trading with my good friend here (HiddenMystic). We had an arrangement where she would collect any SB Gryphons and I would collect White & Black Pegasus & Medonho Pesadelo to help each other.
I am looking for someone else to now do this with, you collect the SB Gryphons and I will collect which ever creature (s) you would like to help each other build their army.
If you are interested, please send me a message,
I thank you for your time.

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Request for Army help

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I miss her too.. I had the same arrangement; pegasi for unicorns and ashevor eggs.

I started this thread so we could all help each other out.. https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=233442

It might not be what you want, but it's available. :) I've got a tab set up for the folks listed on the thread, and I'm constantly adding to it. Will be a gift for them at yuletime.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Hmm...I can't say that it would be fast since I am also collecting for two other people, but I would be happy to assist you in your collecting. :wave:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
jpond
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jpond »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: March 29th, 2024, 3:55:11 pm I miss her too.. I had the same arrangement; pegasi for unicorns and ashevor eggs.

I started this thread so we could all help each other out.. https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=233442

It might not be what you want, but it's available. :) I've got a tab set up for the folks listed on the thread, and I'm constantly adding to it. Will be a gift for them at yuletime.
Thank you for this information.
I miss my conversations with her, even though i never met her face to face, she is dearly missed.

Return to “Community Discussion”