Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Th3R3ap3r
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Th3R3ap3r »

caniskoppie wrote: September 10th, 2023, 1:11:15 pm
Th3R3ap3r wrote: September 10th, 2023, 12:16:06 pm I’m in mobile, currently only have four eggs, whenever I try to grab a fifth it’s telling me I’m already at my limit. I’ve checked all tabs and even logged in and out multiple times. Won’t let me collect 5 eggs at once, just 4.
There's another live egg in your Adults tab.
Oh my goodness you were right. The egg wasn’t showing with the rest of the eggs. Usually if you click on an egg it’ll show all the others you have but that one wasn’t showing at all. I’d even tried moving all eggs from the adults tab thinking if there was a sneaky egg hiding it would move it to the correct tab but it didn’t. I still think there was a bug there but thanks for pointing out how poorly I must’ve looked XD
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Th3R3ap3r wrote: September 10th, 2023, 2:26:25 pm
caniskoppie wrote: September 10th, 2023, 1:11:15 pm
Th3R3ap3r wrote: September 10th, 2023, 12:16:06 pm I’m in mobile, currently only have four eggs, whenever I try to grab a fifth it’s telling me I’m already at my limit. I’ve checked all tabs and even logged in and out multiple times. Won’t let me collect 5 eggs at once, just 4.
There's another live egg in your Adults tab.
Oh my goodness you were right. The egg wasn’t showing with the rest of the eggs. Usually if you click on an egg it’ll show all the others you have but that one wasn’t showing at all. I’d even tried moving all eggs from the adults tab thinking if there was a sneaky egg hiding it would move it to the correct tab but it didn’t. I still think there was a bug there but thanks for pointing out how poorly I must’ve looked XD
It did that only really early on when we got the function. Then ppl complained b/c they were using not Main tabs to, essentially hide eggs so they wouldn't get clicked (like ones needed for quests) and this was causing them to get clicked. So they changed it so it only shows your Main tab eggs
Bajka20
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Bajka20 »

Rainwater wrote: September 9th, 2023, 5:46:50 pm I am not sure if it is something I am doing wrong, but I can't seem to delete messages in my private message inbox. I mark the message, click delete marked, and hit yes to the question "Are you sure you want to delete all marked messages?". It then takes me back to the user control panel. But, when I to back to private messages, it is still there.
The same. I can't delete messages.
ImageImageImage

Bajka`s Namista`s Army

Thank you for all beautiful gifts.
AngeltheTogekiss468
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by AngeltheTogekiss468 »

Whenever I've tried to get the Rose Imps in the Archmage Lorien quest, I just get taken to an error page, then when I leave the choice to take that Rose Imp is gone, and I have no egg! Help!
Cheystar
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cheystar »

I keep getting logged out, even when I click the button to keep logged in.
WWECornSerpent
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by WWECornSerpent »

I don't remember exactly when I logged on today for the first time since the site has been back, but it was likely about an hour ago (5-ish PM EST). I experienced extreme lag every time I maneuvered anywhere on the site. It finally stopped a few minutes ago when I got to purchase my donis. I didn't experience anything else or get any errors, just lag for pages to load..at least 45 seconds and more each time.
Happy 15th Magiversary!

Please Click! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

13/25 Gifts as of 11:30PM on 5/13 Thank you so very much!
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Bad gateway yesterday around 1pm (MS time) combined with massive lag for several hours. Judging from the activity in the forums (Reindeer games) I was not the only one who was affected.
Last edited by kunigund on September 14th, 2023, 7:36:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smores
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Smores »

Smores wrote: September 6th, 2023, 8:44:47 pm Had some major lag today when I came to the site at around 8pm EST. When site finally loaded, I had been logged out, and trying to relogin resulted in a Gateway error 502.

I refreshed and was able to log in, but each page loaded as fast as walking knee high in molasses;;; Extremely slow loads;;;

However, I stepped away for a while and when I came back at 8:35pm EST, everything was loading at regular speed again.

If it's any help, this all happened while on mobile with latest Chrome app ; Android OS
Same lag again last night between ~10pm-~12am EST

Got two gateway errors this time while trying to use site.
I am a collector and hoarder of birds and bird-like creatures ^_^
Feel free to click through/browse my Keep.

Appreciate any clicks and try to help back!

previously: meep5109 | they/them
----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bandbullets
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by bandbullets »

i was logged out of the site even tho i never logged out and always had remember me checked??? this been happening to anyone else?
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

bandbullets wrote: September 13th, 2023, 11:31:38 am i was logged out of the site even tho i never logged out and always had remember me checked??? this been happening to anyone else?
Yes, and I noticed something about when..
If I leave the site and come back later, but it is the same browser session.. I do not get logged out.
If I leave the site and close the browser, I have to log back in again.

Don't know if it matters, but that's what is happening on my end.

I'm also getting lots of lag and several 502 errors every day.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”