Thanksgiving Event 2021

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Granitore
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Thanksgiving Event 2021

Post by Granitore »

i have a little question: do the olive / silver and brown amagnaes return every year to the stream? or was it just because of this event?
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
-- <3 I love crystalwings <3 --
<3 I would love the new Selenic Crystal Wing and Helian Crystalwing as gifts! <3
(and if you find them, the elusive Cypheles Crystalwing eggs from the Keep stream)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

Granitore wrote:i have a little question: do the olive / silver and brown amagnaes return every year to the stream? or was it just because of this event?
Yeah they do since their original release in 2010 (kinda like how we always have decessus and mortifelis in the stream during halloween), you can see most the history of the harvest festival in the wiki (it's not been updated with this year's event)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
Granitore
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Granitore »

feralkiwi wrote:
Granitore wrote:i have a little question: do the olive / silver and brown amagnaes return every year to the stream? or was it just because of this event?
Yeah they do since their original release in 2010 (kinda like how we always have decessus and mortifelis in the stream during halloween), you can see most the history of the harvest festival in the wiki (it's not been updated with this year's event)
Oh wow....they do? THANKS for the answer....hmm....then i might want to part with 6 of my 12 wild amagnaes (i have 2 pairs of each colour....olive, brown and silver)....but since the site lagged so much for 2 days of the event (and error 502 for nearly any click, lucky not today- today runs smooth)...i now consider maybe yeeting 6 of them to the quest...

update: decided to part with 6 of my 12 wild amagnaes, since these seem to be the only ones that return every year...
Last edited by Granitore on December 4th, 2021, 8:59:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
-- <3 I love crystalwings <3 --
<3 I would love the new Selenic Crystal Wing and Helian Crystalwing as gifts! <3
(and if you find them, the elusive Cypheles Crystalwing eggs from the Keep stream)

WWECornSerpent
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by WWECornSerpent »

If only that last Silver Amagnae in my signature would hatch in the next couple of hours, but I seriously doubt it unless a bunch of very nice magi click it. Thank you very much if you do!

It has hatched! :D Thanks again for the clicks! I now have 5 each of the new Amagnae and am happy with that.
Happy 15th Magiversary!

Please Click! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

25/25 Gifts! Thank you so very much!
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

Down to the wire here. I was hoping to get about 20 of each of the new amagnae but R.N.Jesus does not looks like they are going to be with me. I just need the eggs in my signature to hatch quick and see if I can get the eggs I want.
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

Windi1 wrote:MANY have suffered the lag that was supposed to have been fixed. On top of that, MANY have encountered the errors PAIRED WITH the lag. Instead of ending it today, extend the event until the 11th. It's only fair as many have experienced issues of and on this site since it started.
YES. THIS. times a hundred.

why no word from staff about if event will be extended? it is only fair, due to almost everyone suffering with the lag :c
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

30 minutes of platypus?!?! D:
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

Ryves wrote:30 minutes of platypus?!?! D:
This right here is what I really hate. I wish during these events they would turn the platypus off. It's bad enough we have lag now we have to wait for the stream to reset and the platypus to stop appearing!? D: :sweat:
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image
Sanna92
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanna92 »

I’m glad others agree with possibly extending the event a couple of days. It seems like a lot of us experienced lag that made it difficult to enjoy the event. I would have liked to have gotten more than I did, that’s for sure
Do not use my keep to gold mine, please and thank you!
Wishlist:
Spoiler
New Event critters, owls, dragons, any Kelung, any giftborn/eventborn (bred is perfectly ok!), glass turtles, Aurora Whale, Asesina Orcae, Perfectly happy with lineaged critters as well~Thank you!
21/25 Thank you <3
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Sanna92 wrote:I’m glad others agree with possibly extending the event a couple of days. It seems like a lot of us experienced lag that made it difficult to enjoy the event. I would have liked to have gotten more than I did, that’s for sure

I agree!! I struggled so bad to even log on. Today is the first day that I have been able to post often and successfully D:
4/25 gifts
ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”