Compliment the user above you!

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Is this original?

Yes!
22%
Sure, I guess
21%
Nah
6%
Oklahoma
14%
Hand sanitizer
37%

Total votes: 63

bandbullets
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Compliment the user above you!

Post by bandbullets »

luv ur username and profile picture yaaa! also its really heartwarming to see you enjoying magistream as even as new player, ur starting out rlly well and quickly got the hang of things and thats vv awesome hope u continue to have fun here for the foreseeable future :3
PhoenixSolblade
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhoenixSolblade »

That's a very cute profile pic you have! I see that you're in Seoul, I visited there for a time years ago. I was unfortunately too busy with work to explore too much but I would love to go back someday!
ImageImageImageImageImage The gathering of small phoenixes approaches you! They seem to be beckoning you to a nearby hatchery/hatchling daycare. Their multicolored flames mingle prettily as they fly around your head, enticing you to stick around for a while. ImageImageImageImage
Thank you to all my gifters! :t-swoon:
ghostiezone
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostiezone »

your icon art is so pretty!! and i love the fire theme of your pet collection :]
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

ADORE your icon and username. delightful. im curious if ghostiezone is a reference to danny phantom?
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
ghostiezone
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostiezone »

@faedemon YES IT IS 100% a danny phantom reference hehehe thats like My Favorite Thing forever i love it<3 also thank you!! i drew the icon myself for artfight this year :]

also since u are the person above me... VERY cool icon i love the renaissance painting vibes. also youve been a user sinec 2013????? thats so cool, glad youre still around!!!
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

I don't know much about you but going off your vibes, you seem really cool and like someone who would be awesome to be friends with.
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

ghostiezone wrote: October 17th, 2023, 11:34:49 am @faedemon YES IT IS 100% a danny phantom reference hehehe thats like My Favorite Thing forever i love it<3 also thank you!! i drew the icon myself for artfight this year :]

also since u are the person above me... VERY cool icon i love the renaissance painting vibes. also youve been a user sinec 2013????? thats so cool, glad youre still around!!!
danny phantom is also something very very dear to me!!!! are you active in the tumblr/ao3 fandom at all ?
Ribbonchan wrote: October 17th, 2023, 2:42:15 pm I don't know much about you but going off your vibes, you seem really cool and like someone who would be awesome to be friends with.
Ribbonchan, i love your signature! its very fun and creative
ghostiezone
CreaturesTrade

Post by ghostiezone »

faedemon wrote: October 19th, 2023, 12:56:19 pm
ghostiezone wrote: October 17th, 2023, 11:34:49 am @faedemon YES IT IS 100% a danny phantom reference hehehe thats like My Favorite Thing forever i love it<3 also thank you!! i drew the icon myself for artfight this year :]

danny phantom is also something very very dear to me!!!! are you active in the tumblr/ao3 fandom at all ?
Ribbonchan wrote: October 17th, 2023, 2:42:15 pm I don't know much about you but going off your vibes, you seem really cool and like someone who would be awesome to be friends with.
Ribbonchan, i love your signature! its very fun and creative
I am, yeah! Not as much as I used to be, but i've been drawing some stuff lately :] username is the same (@/ghostiezone) on both platforms (alhtough i have not written a fic in YEARS lmaoo) !!
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

ghostiezone wrote: October 20th, 2023, 11:49:27 pmI am, yeah! Not as much as I used to be, but i've been drawing some stuff lately :] username is the same (@/ghostiezone) on both platforms (alhtough i have not written a fic in YEARS lmaoo) !!
:D it's so fun to come across another fan by chance on magistream

another compliment for you since we're still in this thread: what you have written as your 'occupation' on here made me chuckle
prettyiggy7
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettyiggy7 »

Hey faedemon, your interest captured my attention: death in the narrative sense Hmm, does that mean strictly biographical or detached & in the third person? I'm fascinated with it in the experiental sense, y'know the leaving your body, traveling through the dark tunnel to seeing the extremely bright light coming towards you; meeting up with dead friends, relatives and beloved pets; the peace & serenity, all that wonderful stuff! :t-swoon:

I'm curious as to how you interpret in the narrative sense? Written word only, as in Dr. Kubler-Ross, perhaps? Thanks for bringing up this amazing topic, there are an infinite number of ways to explore it. <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks for Clicking!
Thank you to my fellow Magi for your generous gifts!
Have a Joyful & Healthy 2024!

Return to “Popsicle stand”