Achievements Thread

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Achievements Thread

Post by Ribbonchan »

Just now got the "Timothy Waffleton Recommends" achievement for having waaaaay too many sips at Remy's. I'm positive that man is 100% done with me and ready to send me to rehab, but in my defense, if he doesn't want me drinking all his mixes he shouldn't serve them with things I need to load up on. I NEED that bone venom.
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Image Plunging In - Own 50 adult Water creatures, born after May 24th 2023 - Oct 23rd 2023

Image Airbrush - Own 50 adult Air creatures, born after May 24th 2023 - Oct 26th 2023

Image Hothot! - Own 25 adult Fire creatures, born after May 24th 2023 - Oct 27th 2023
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Image Scorchio! - Own 50 adult Fire creatures, born after May 24th 2023 - Oct 28th 2023

and a person achievement/goal reached: I now have over 1000 angora jackalope!

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Thanks to the tweeking of the drop rate of the Koi Pond an being able to breed them, I finally finished this one!

Image Space Invaders - Own 10 adult Charaens, born after December 31st 2020 - Mar 18th 2024

Wishlist:
Spoiler

Return to “Community Discussion”