The Bestiary

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Bestiary

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Not sure if I should request this here in this thread or in the suggestions thread.. but here goes anyway...

Would it be possible to link a creature's view page to it's entry in the Bestiary?

I know that there is a link to the Bestiary on the header of every page now, but some creatures have weird names where it isn't always easy to remember the spelling.. or similar names for different versions and you aren't sure which is which.. etc. So it would be very useful and very user friendly, if a link was available on the creatures view page that led directly to the Bestiary entry for that creature.

Hope this is possible...
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:Not sure if I should request this here in this thread or in the suggestions thread.. but here goes anyway...

Would it be possible to link a creature's view page to it's entry in the Bestiary?

I know that there is a link to the Bestiary on the header of every page now, but some creatures have weird names where it isn't always easy to remember the spelling.. or similar names for different versions and you aren't sure which is which.. etc. So it would be very useful and very user friendly, if a link was available on the creatures view page that led directly to the Bestiary entry for that creature.

Hope this is possible...
That link already exists. If you go to a creature's view page, the species name of that creature is a clickable link that will lead you directly to that species' entry in the Bestiary.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Well, what do you know.... so it is, duh. Guess I'm blind, because I sure enough didn't see that the species name had been turned into a link.

THANK YOU!
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Rosehill wrote:The ones that once were, are now completely harmless pet rocks thanks to effective counter spells and remedies. The existing ones, though, are another matter... They are running free! But fear not, I am keeping a regular eye on the pair. :yarly: ...wait... three you say? ... :sweat:

They have learned to reproduce... O.o

:t-boo: :t-boo:
xD
Oh dear.
YunoGasai
CreaturesTrade
Location: Seattle, WA, USA, The Western Hemisphere, Terra, The Milky Way, The Universe, The Multiverse-web

Post by YunoGasai »

Would be neat if you could filter frozen OUT of the owned section of the bestiary. It's a huge pain to go into EVERY SINGLE entry to see if I own adults, or if it's just a frozen egg/hatchling that I own.
ImageImageImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

YunoGasai wrote:Would be neat if you could filter frozen OUT of the owned section of the bestiary. It's a huge pain to go into EVERY SINGLE entry to see if I own adults, or if it's just a frozen egg/hatchling that I own.
You can use the stats page https://magistream.com/stats for that. Link to the stats page can be found on your Keep. ^_^

Return to “Community Discussion”