Wonders of Thedas (Dragon Age) Now with extra Poll!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Favorite Way To Play?

Support Mage
No votes
Damage Mage
No votes
Paladin Mage(Arcane Warrior+Spirit Healer/Blood Mage)
20%
Ranged Rogue
20%
Melee Rogue
40%
Warrior Tank
10%
Warrior DPS
10%
Other (Comment)
No votes

Total votes: 10

Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wonders of Thedas (Dragon Age) Now with extra Poll!

Post by Mazzi »

Kyrare wrote:
Mazzi wrote:
MadameRed wrote:WHAT WHAT WHAT. Gaider Is leaving??
Yup he's gone, announced it one his Twitter two days ago, I'd link you but that's a nightmare on this iPad. He's working on another project that they can't announce but it won't be DA. :sweat:
Will it be the NEXT DA though? ;D
Hah. If only.
ImageImage
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Spoiler
Apparently Cassandra can light the lyrium in people's blood on fire from the inside out?? I'm in love, and I'm going to marry the shit out of her. Holy damn woman.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

MadameRed wrote:
Spoiler
Apparently Cassandra can light the lyrium in people's blood on fire from the inside out?? I'm in love, and I'm going to marry the shit out of her. Holy damn woman.
You didn't know? It's part of the Seeker training, they have to be able to affect mages and templars both.

Zevran in my Sims game, just walked inside the sim's house and knocked on the door from the Inside! Damn rogues, I swear.
“Jack of all trades, master of none is still better than a master of one.”ImageImage
"This place is a death trap! If I have to go into the bushes to answer nature's call, you're coming with me!"~Anders Wonders of Thedas(Dragon Age Guild)
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Nahhhh I never went through with all the question branches with Cass for some reason. I'm playing Riley now, and he's going to romance her cheekbones, so he's asking all sorts of pesky questions.
Be kind.
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

MadameRed wrote:Nahhhh I never went through with all the question branches with Cass for some reason. I'm playing Riley now, and he's going to romance her cheekbones, so he's asking all sorts of pesky questions.
I flirted with everyone so far, just to see the reactions. Flirting with Cass as female, it's just 'ROFL you should've seen your face, priceless" Cass would likely be all "You're as bad as Sera" if I didn't do it before recruiting that Elf xD
“Jack of all trades, master of none is still better than a master of one.”ImageImage
"This place is a death trap! If I have to go into the bushes to answer nature's call, you're coming with me!"~Anders Wonders of Thedas(Dragon Age Guild)
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I think my next playthrough will romance Dorian or Josephine. I'm thinking a human mage for Dorian, oh, or maybe a male elf. And idk what race for Josie but he shall be a huge, burly warrior crybaby.
Be kind.
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

MadameRed wrote:I think my next playthrough will romance Dorian or Josephine. I'm thinking a human mage for Dorian, oh, or maybe a male elf. And idk what race for Josie but he shall be a huge, burly warrior crybaby.
What like Sten in the presence of Cookies?
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

MadameRed wrote:I think my next playthrough will romance Dorian or Josephine. I'm thinking a human mage for Dorian, oh, or maybe a male elf. And idk what race for Josie but he shall be a huge, burly warrior crybaby.
Dorian got on pretty well with my snarky male elf. Such a lovely pair. (':
ImageImage
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kyrare
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kyrare »

Mazzi wrote:
Dorian got on pretty well with my snarky male elf. Such a lovely pair. (':
Wish we could name saves, I'd be more willing to do a second DA2/DAI playthrough. >.>;
I'm tempted to play as a male mage/warrior @.@

*LOLOLOLOLDEAD*
Regarding romance, according to David Gaider, they almost did "slip something in there." They talked about having the interrogation end with Varric meeting back up with Hawke and explaining that he'd told them everything, in which case Hawke would say "Everything?" and Varric would respond "Don't worry. I skipped the part about us..."
Well, darn.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Egg spoilers.
Spoiler
Solas seemed pretty upset at the destruction of that orb. Do you think he intended on using it to open the heavens and the void and bring the elven gods back to the people?
Be kind.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”