The Pride Alliance

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Pride Alliance

Post by PhantomRider »

xxavrilxx wrote:
PhantomRider wrote:Also around! TLDR is my dad is in a nursing home, I might end up homeless, and I'm permanently exhausted these days ^^;
I hope you’re okay :t-hugme:
I'm exhausted and very, very stressed. But I'm mostly okay. Very tired of dealing with the US "healthcare" system. :(

Please be patient with me; IRL is a bit intense.

Hate left below, the dark stray dog of war
There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

--- Wishlist is on my profile ---

ImageImageImageImageImage

HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Aww sorry to hear that Eli...last I remember you were trying to find one to take him. How is your mom doing? :t-hugs: Don't you have any family to help you?

I went in in June to have that operation on my lungs to help me breath (have severe COPD/emphysema) - supposed to be a 70% success rate. Well I ended up in the 30% failure rate and the only other chance I have is to get a lung transplant. Long as I don't try to walk more than a few steps at a time it's not too bad I guess but is scary as hell when I get short of breath...cuz one of these days there won't be another "catching my breath". T_T
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

:t-hugs: Mom is an absolute wreck and will not do anything. She's dumped everything on me because she "doesn't make good decisions". She's also terrified of everything. So I'm trying to handle getting dad on medicaid (which means he has to lose ALL of his life savings first), try to keep bills paid, and take care of her plus me and the cats. I do not have any other family. No local friends. It's all on me.

I probably should be on medication for asthma and stuff... I can relate to that fear.

There's no dreams in the waves, only monsters... and the monsters are my only friends.

HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Hey Eli - hope things have calmed down for you a little bit? <3 :t-hugs:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

Not in the slightest. My mother is getting more and more paranoid every day, everything scares her.... I'm tired.

Darkenwald
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Darkenwald »

Here to discover more about bisexuality, particularly curious to hear from you if you're on the Ace spectrum at the same time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

Hello there!! Welcome in!

I'm completely ace so I'm unsure if I would be of much aid, hopefully some of the other amazing people in here can help out!

(I also apologize for the lapse in activity, IRL has consumed me)

Seallbay
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seallbay »

Darkenwald wrote:Here to discover more about bisexuality, particularly curious to hear from you if you're on the Ace spectrum at the same time.
I'm pansexual (which is sometimes considered to be part of the bisexual umbrella, I believe) and demiromantic! I'd be happy to talk about my experiences and answer any questions
You are the difference between the world as it was and the better place it will become.
PhantomRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PhantomRider »

:woo:

We're back up and going!

How's everyone been? I've mostly been melting because of unseasonably warm weather. :t--.-:

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Hello!

Life has been soo busy. it has been overwhelming. Endless baby showers and weddings. But I did get engaged to my girlfriend and now we are planning our wedding for 2025!
4/25 gifts
ImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”