MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Earth: Rock Giant

Post by Radda111 »

ROCK GIANTS.

THE PIC:
Spoiler
In case the Picture got cut in half, here is the link.
Rock Giant

Rock Giants are HUGE, the size of a large elephant and a half. Because of this, they are very slow animals, but have a deceivingly great intellect and can solve great many of puzzle and problems. Being almost Completely made out of Stone and Leaves make these creatures very hard to get rid of.
They Bumble around only during autumn in which they eat and mate, only sleeping a few hours during those three months. At the very end of Autumn, after a massive feed, Rock Giants go into a type of Hibernation, in which they lose the leaves on the stomach and legs and curl into a ball on the ground until the beginning of next Autumn. This makes them look perfectly like a pile of natural, if largish rocks.
These creatures used to be much more common, but due to natural( being only able to breed in Autumn), and man made(removal during Hibernation etc.) causes, these creatures are an endangered species now.

Despite their appearance, Rock Giants are one of the most caring and gentle species you could find, and used to be nicknamed Gentle Giants. They will go out of their way to help a traveling explorer or creature in need if they can. Many Rock Giants would clear the way through forest vegetation or use the glow of the Magical Ruby like jewel as a light in which to move through the night. When content, happy or with young children or animals, you can hear them almost purr.
Rock Giants live for many many years, Greatly outliving any human or magi but most of which is spent in Hibernation.

Back When Rock Giants were as common as house Cats, you used to see them moving in herds of up to 30, but now since they are endangered, they are usually solitary unless with a Magi or human. Stories have been told about these beautiful creatures for centuries.
Have a look at my gift thread! It's Completely FREE, although Donations are appreciated.
Glorious Gifting Wishes Doni Rentals
Desperately Looking for Gender Swaps

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
shadowfighter
CreaturesTrade

Re: Earth: Rock Giant

Post by shadowfighter »

(If it is not okay for me to post here, please PM me and I will remove it!) I totally love it! You can draw better then I can, anyway.

Edit: No problem!
Last edited by shadowfighter on October 4th, 2014, 5:30:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Radda111
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Earth: Rock Giant

Post by Radda111 »

((i think your allowed to post on here,)) Thank you! I appreciate the comment.
Have a look at my gift thread! It's Completely FREE, although Donations are appreciated.
Glorious Gifting Wishes Doni Rentals
Desperately Looking for Gender Swaps

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image

Return to “October 2014 Monthly Contest”