The Blood On The Dance Floor Fan Club/Guild - Accepting –

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.

Which do you like better: A 'Live' music video taken by a fan, or a professionally done music video?

'Live' and fan made
No votes
Professionally made
75%
IDGAF
17%
Both
8%

Total votes: 12

DeathsCreature666
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Blood On The Dance Floor Fan Club/Guild - Accepting

Post by DeathsCreature666 »

I know, I would love that, to wake up every morning and know there are people out there who love me and don't even know me. That would be so cool.
ImageImageImage
Looking for 1x1 RP partner(s)
Legends Never Die RIP Mitch Lucker <3 Image <--Mr.Whiskers <3
SoraTheElf
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SoraTheElf »

It would be so awesome. ^_^ It would also be a great confidence boost for those of us with low self confidence. <3
Call me Steph.

Thank you to himehana, Nekoi (Lunar Fox!!), HobbitFeet, Norfindala (beautiful Message), Lucina (Another beautiful message), Anonymous, and the Magistream Staff for all the wonderful gifts and Holiday wishes. :t-^_^: :t-swoon:
DeathsCreature666
CreaturesTrade

Defiantly. No wonder there so happy all the time. XD
ImageImageImage
SoraTheElf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SoraTheElf »

I know right!! ^.^ <3 They're so awesome and down to earth. If only the people around me could be like that. ...
Call me Steph.

Thank you to himehana, Nekoi (Lunar Fox!!), HobbitFeet, Norfindala (beautiful Message), Lucina (Another beautiful message), Anonymous, and the Magistream Staff for all the wonderful gifts and Holiday wishes. :t-^_^: :t-swoon:
DeathsCreature666
CreaturesTrade

I know... all the people around are usually just up in the air and just... idk.
ImageImageImage
SoraTheElf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SoraTheElf »

Yeah. They're mean and so superficial. BOTDF is... IDK how to describe it, they're.... Deep. They get life and they're not living in a fantasy land anymore, but they don't let it get them down. They accept it and live with real life in a way that is enjoyable.
Call me Steph.

DeathsCreature666
CreaturesTrade

I wish I was more like them, but I worry about everything too much XD
ImageImageImage
SoraTheElf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SoraTheElf »

Yeah. Me too. Truthfully, all I want is to be liked for who I am, to have a group of friends who accept me for me and I don't have to change for. People who are close, like a family, but I just can't seem to find people like that. Right now I trust random people, who I've known only for like a couple of days, more than all my friends combined. How sad is that?? :t-hugme: I am a little envious of Jayy and Dahvie because they are so close and have people like that. They're so accepting and I think that they are the type of people I'd like to surround myself with (The awesome kind). :t-swoon:

I have the All The Rage CD. You know how the CDs come with the little lyric booklets?? Well I was reading the dedications in the back from Dahvie and Jayy and they were so sweet. <3 At the end of his, Dahvie says "Love is Unity, Hate is Division." and I love that statement.
Call me Steph.

DeathsCreature666
CreaturesTrade

I know how you feel about the friend thing. My friends and I are going through something like that right now. We've know each other for a while and two of us four just blew up and have something against us for no reason. I just want somebody I can trust my life on (I only have one friend like that and I never really get to talk to her...) It is sad that people will just give up on their friendship so easily.
I love that saying! I keep it on a sticky note on my laptop so whenever I turn it on I see it. I try to almost live by it :t-swoon:
ImageImageImage
SoraTheElf
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by SoraTheElf »

It is sad. Two of my friends don't really talk to me unless everyone else is busy. Then one friend only talks to me at lunch when she asks for a napkin and even then, most of the time she just grabs and not asks. (I only realised this once I started listening to BOTDF because their songs are about being yourself and accepting yourself and others for who they are.) Then there's my other friend who one minute will be hugging me and all hyper and happy and the next will basically be telling me to F**k off or go F**k myself. I tell her that she's being mean to me, but she says I started to act different and started it. I DIDN'T act different and was never mean, or at least I didn't mean to be, she's the one who's changed. Every word out of her mouth is becoming mean or derogatory, or she just plain ignores me. Every word is like a bullet to my heart. I thought that she'd never treat me like that because we've both had similar pasts of being picked on and bullied, but I guess I was wrong. I just don't know how to tell them that I can't take being treated like this much more before I break, well, without hurting their feelings. :t-hugme:

The 2 other people I hang out with but aren't in our group don't have a lot of classes with me and I never see them. One is a great friend who I'd trust to have my back no matter what, but she's such a good person that EVERYONE wants to be her friend. The other is a great friend, but hasn't stuck up for me when I've been picked on before. :t-hugme:

So much of what they say is just so insprational and meaningful :t-swoon:, so I try to live by following their example of acceptance by being kind and accepting. Live and let live, ya know??

<3 I love that quote and another one is:
"For the broken hearted and wounded. Its okat to be a little messed up."
- Dahvie Vanity

(Sorry for ranting like that, I just needed to tell someone before These feelings tore me apart. :t-hugme: )
Call me Steph.

Return to “Guilds Quarter”