LAST POST WINS!

A place for forum games

Moderator: Reindeer Games Moderators

EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LAST POST WINS!

Post by EstherGamer »

I should probably prepare a section in my long post document to use for working on posts for the RP here...
Though I probably will still keep my posts short for personal reasons.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

That's fair, but don't worry too much about it. I have a list of plot hooks already and am currently expanding on them, all you have to do is to take care of your character ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

audrei9 wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 6:31:57 pm That's fair, but don't worry too much about it. I have a list of plot hooks already and am currently expanding on them, all you have to do is to take care of your character ^^
*Nods*
I'll for now wait until a decent time to introduce her, and you guys can force me to do so if you want to
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

EstherGamer wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 3:34:56 am
audrei9 wrote: January 2nd, 2024, 6:31:57 pm That's fair, but don't worry too much about it. I have a list of plot hooks already and am currently expanding on them, all you have to do is to take care of your character ^^
*Nods*
I'll for now wait until a decent time to introduce her, and you guys can force me to do so if you want to
Do it whenever you like ^^

EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Random because I have nowhere else to post right now (I should sleep)
I'm thinking of giving one of my Pokemon characters a last name right now (and it totally isn't because of a dumb idea I had involving giving her a MagiStream arc...), current idea is Kyuren
Any opinions?
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Last name: Invidious

Just because that's a website I use lol

EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I am in pain

Return to “Reindeer Games”