LTB Art of Drebbs [first post edited]

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Borgia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB Art of Drebbs

Post by Borgia »

mermaid95 wrote:Just posting here to remind myself that I want to give it a try~ DA in my signature, for examples!
ah gosh your art is precious. i love your little cas chibi. ^^ i'd love if you gave drebbs a try~
WillowPuma wrote:Can i try?
My digital is horrible but i can try.........
if you want. :derp:
you can try if you'd like. i don't look at people's skill level, rather, i pay according to end result.
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB Art of a certain character

Post by Borgia »

Borgia wrote:bump :italian:
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!
mermaid95
CreaturesTrade

Post by mermaid95 »

Sorry for taking so long, homework will kill me someday. :facepalm:

Here you go, I hope that's okay:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage My RaffleImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage StarkidPotter is my sister, therefore we use the same computer :wave:
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

I'd be very interested in doing a piece of Drebbs, and as an old neopets fan, woo Wockies!
My DA is over here. I don't have many (if any) pictures of animals up, sadly, but I'm pretty good with them. :derp:
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Borgia »

mermaid95 wrote:Sorry for taking so long, homework will kill me someday. :facepalm:

Here you go, I hope that's okay:
Spoiler
oh gosh how cute ; A ;
i love the little planets and just gosh he's so cute.
how much do you want in return? c:
arachnidsGrip wrote:I'd be very interested in doing a piece of Drebbs, and as an old neopets fan, woo Wockies!
My DA is over here. I don't have many (if any) pictures of animals up, sadly, but I'm pretty good with them. :derp:
ah wow your art is excellent. i'd absolutely love if you gave him a try. ^^
mermaid95
CreaturesTrade

Post by mermaid95 »

Not exactly good at pricing, but normally I get something between 20k and 30k, so something along these lines? :wave:
ImageImageImage My RaffleImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage StarkidPotter is my sister, therefore we use the same computer :wave:
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

Here you go! I might rework it later (already tried 3 times) but for now, it is finished. :yarly:

The anatomy sorta died, and it's very winding for a wocky, but overall, I like how this turned out. I wouldn't mind squishing him down a bit for another go, as this style is sorta weird.
Spoiler
Hey, I'm an ancient user. Ignore my profile and such, too tired to update, haha.
~ImageImageImageImage~
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Borgia »

arachnidsGrip wrote:Here you go! I might rework it later (already tried 3 times) but for now, it is finished. :yarly:

The anatomy sorta died, and it's very winding for a wocky, but overall, I like how this turned out. I wouldn't mind squishing him down a bit for another go, as this style is sorta weird.
Spoiler
ooh. i really rather like how you went about drawing him. c: the wispyness of it all is very eye catching.
if you'd like to give him another go, feel free!
how much would you like for this?
cyberus151
CreaturesTrade

Post by cyberus151 »

Why, thank you. I don't really have many prices in mind, so perhaps somewhere within 20k-40k? Pay what you think is fair. ^^
~ImageImageImageImage~
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Art of a certain character

Post by Borgia »

Borgia wrote:bump :italian:

Return to “Seller's Gallery”