How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
KorrianaVeil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by KorrianaVeil »

Did UniCreatures die? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo. D: D:
<3 <3 Thank you for all my lovely gifts! <3 <3
Tabs of creatures for purchase in my Keep.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Ugh. tomorrow is the hour of reckoning. If I don't get financial aid I'll have to look into getting a student loan. Like, I don't even know what I'm doing. Should I just get one for the semester? should I get one that'll cover the rest of my schooling? Do I do it semester by semester or do I get a lump sum at once and pay it out slowly?

I don't even know and it's stressin' me out. Also, dad stole the book I was gonna read - I checked it out of the Library for ME, dammit! Not for you!

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
InsanityWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by InsanityWolf »

That was surreal and hilarious. I hope that Russian man who had my minecraft account for like a week had fun.

I should draw. :derp:
Shadowolf64
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowolf64 »

It's a school night and I should be asleep but I want to watch more. I also want to check on my fudge, which I'm sure has failed, but as I stated, I should be asleep. Then again, I'm hungry so that's a good excuse. I just remembered I didn't eat today. Huh.
To hatchling only: ImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist!
[LTT Date] Dark Umbral Fox!
Please check out my LTS thread!
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

Merk - Does anyone at your school do student loan counseling? It's a college campus - there must be someone. Have you asked the financial aid office for advice? Have you tried calling some of the major student loan providers (I think Nelnet and Navient are two)? They might be able to help. At the very least, you seem to be asking the right questions.

Here's a link that might help, as well - https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Mathcat wrote:Merk - Does anyone at your school do student loan counseling? It's a college campus - there must be someone. Have you asked the financial aid office for advice? Have you tried calling some of the major student loan providers (I think Nelnet and Navient are two)? They might be able to help. At the very least, you seem to be asking the right questions.

Here's a link that might help, as well - https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/.
I've poked through most of their online services and filled out as many applications for free money as I could find, but I'd rather not hit up the physical offices if I can avoid it - the campus is an hour and a half away.

As far as major loan providers go, I was actually going to talk to the bank about it. They were fairly helpful when the sis needed to get a loan and suchlike, and I was hoping the trend would continue.

Before anything else, though, I'm gonna talk to Mum after I figure out how much free stuff I qualify for

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
ObiWanKenobi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ObiWanKenobi »

Hi guys. My sleep schedule is so messed up since I started working night shifts again. So I'm snuggling with our littlest pug, who's busy with one of his chewies. We got him fixed the other day, and I honestly don't think he's noticed. Anyway, I've got one more week before school starts back up. There's one class online that I'm trying to transfer into, but even if I don't, I'm at least in an on-campus class for it.

Gotta start my diet soon. Maybe tomorrow. It probably should be tomorrow. I'm trying to start living healthier, so I recently hired a personal trainer, and I'm so glad I did. He makes me sore, but if I can pull a body out from under this flab, it will be so worth it. Especially since we're having a symbolic wedding ceremony this summer, and I'll be wearing a white dress.

Let's be friends, y'all. My life is a little lonely.
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

--
Last edited by Aflame on December 20th, 2020, 6:26:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

It sounds like you're on the right track, then. Talking to your bank would have been my next suggestion.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

AverraLikesRamen wrote:Got Undertale. Is it worth?
YES. Very much so.
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”