Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Danafox »

Yup I view it just like in your picture Princess, and you are right the link highlight doesn't change color so then you think oh I didn't click that and you click it again....oops lol. Small errors but still worth reporting.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
dreamsandlove
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by dreamsandlove »

Sorry if this was already reported before, but it seems like there's something wonky with when you pick up eggs from the stream. 1/5 times when I do it, I get a "this egg has already been picked up by somebody else"-type message only to have the egg then be in my keep anyway. :derp:
darkflame
CreaturesTrade

Post by darkflame »

hi! my stream just not moving at all?
ImageImageImageImage
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

darkflame wrote: September 25th, 2023, 4:39:56 pm hi! my stream just not moving at all?
There are a bunch of things not fully working yet, the stream is one of them. I highly recommend reading the newspost Rosehill posted, it has a list of things still under construction
bandbullets
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by bandbullets »

Im trying to donate but Paypal says that my region isn’t supported?(im using a south korean acc) what exact paypal regions are supported?? and if so is there any other workaround if possible?
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

bandbullets wrote: September 27th, 2023, 5:28:39 am Im trying to donate but Paypal says that my region isn’t supported?(im using a south korean acc) what exact paypal regions are supported?? and if so is there any other workaround if possible?
This is the list of regions where donating currently isn't supported. As far as I'm aware Donating from these regions were supported prior to the maintenance and is something the Team is looking into to fix. ^.^

In the meantime you could pm Raneth or Rosehill for assistance as they may be able to help. :angel:
Spoiler
Countries that are showing don’t support payments:

Bolivia
China
Ecuador
Guyana
Hong Kong SAR China
India
Indonesia
Japan
Malaysia
New Zealand
Paraguay
Singapore
South Korea
Taiwan
Thailand
Venezuela
Vietnam
disposablendling
CreaturesTrade

Post by disposablendling »

The explore Taggelisk quest does not exist- There is no way to get an Orynx at this moment in time for the Raza Quest :(
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

The Explore Taggelisk quest lives in Ageti, not Taggelisk. I just checked and it's still there.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
disposablendling
CreaturesTrade

Post by disposablendling »

its not showing up for me in that place either :(

sorry for the false report!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Have you done the first step "Taggelisk: an opportunity abroad", that is located in the Keep?

Return to “Support and Suggestions”