Callisto Coffee

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Insanity
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: Callisto Coffee

Post by Insanity »

[shize=95]Firsht timee being drunk... how am I doing? cx[/shize]
♫ Among my frivolous thoughts, I believe that there are angels around your vicinity .. ♪
Adelheid
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

Ish it me ...hic... or aare de drunk effectsh lesh sshtwong on poshttsh dan de lashhtt onesh. :orly:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Sho many pprettty shnowflakesh whheeeeeeee... :wooo:

You wake up in... your bed? You're cloded, remarkabbly shafe, and your hheadachee ish unushuaallly mild. Shlightly dishappointed, and wondering iif you're growing old,, you open de winddowshh. Looking ouut, yyou ...hic... realize ...hic... dat you are not iin your rooom after all. In fact, youu're in de obshervatory, de ...hic... talleesht tower oof de keepp. ...hic... Lookinng back at what you douught wash your room, ...hic... yoou noticee shmaall diffeerencesh. Your booksh are aarranged in a different order, dere'sh ...hic... a shmall chip in your bed frame, and aa ...hic... baby ...hic... Ziraafa ish pokinngg iit'sh head out from bbeneead de beedd. You shpeend de reesht of ...hic... de day ...hic... moving your posheshionsh back to your roomm, piece by piece, down de masshive ...hic... shpiral shhtaircashe. De Ziraaafa followsh you de entire ...hic... way, reefushing to leave yyour shiide.

*petsh bebe Ziraafa*
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Counselor
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Counselor »

Koishhi wrote:
You ...hic... wake up in... your bed? You're cloded, remarkaably shafee, ...hic... and ...hic... your headachhe issh unushually miild. Shlightly dishaappointed, and wonderring if you're growing old, you opeen dde wwinndowsh. Looking out, you ...hic... realizee dat you are not in yourr room after all. In fact,, yoou're ...hic... in de obbshhervvattory, de tallessht tower of de keep. LLooking back at your room, you notice shmall diffferrencesh. Your booksh are arranged in a different order, dere'sh ...hic... a shmall chip in your bed frame, andd a babyy Ziraaffa ish poking it'sh head out ...hic... from beneadd de bed. You shpend de reshht of de daay mmoving youur posheshionsh back to ...hic... yyour rooom, piece by piecee, down de mashive shpiral shtairrcashhe.
wwuutt
II got dish meshage.... ...hic... and I dink I'm drunk noww... but why didn't the ziraaffa follow me? *pouts*

*must drink more coffee*
my wishlist

Thank you so much for all the beautiful gifts!
Akadia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Akadia »

IIsh ...hic... it me, ...hic... or am I sheeing pink shnowflakesh? :woo:
••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~

ImageImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••••••••
Permanent semi-hiatus.
WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfBane382 »

30k ...hic... gone and shtilll no Zaffa!!

WB
"Until next time remember, No mystery is closed to an opened mind" ~Tim White Sightings~

DC Scroll
Byakugan01
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Byakugan01 »

...Barkeep? We need another round of coaches. Yeah, you can tell them to stop celebrating the release of a new drink and just get to work minting money.
Image If you like Insects, arachnids or other invertebrates or just want to learn about them, join us!

Image <-Kearia guards my keep.
WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfBane382 »

Byakugan01 wrote:...Barkeep? We need anoder round of cooacheesh. Yeah, ...hic... you ccan telll dem to shtoop celebrating de releaashe of a new ddrinkk and jusht get to work minting ...hic... money.
Oh hushh! or ...hic... I'lll shiick my kitty on you

WB
"Until next time remember, No mystery is closed to an opened mind" ~Tim White Sightings~

DC Scroll
Byakugan01
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Byakugan01 »

...Barkeep? I think this one's had more than enough.
Image If you like Insects, arachnids or other invertebrates or just want to learn about them, join us!

Image <-Kearia guards my keep.
WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfBane382 »

Byakugan01 wrote:...Barkeep? II dink dish ...hic... one'shh haad more dan enough.
*Glares petting my red headed and pink eared kitty*

WB

DC Scroll

Return to “Community Discussion”