which subject in school is most important?

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

WhatNames
CreaturesTrade

Re: which subject in school is most important?

Post by WhatNames »

I don't believe there is one "best" subject is school. "Best" is very subjective. I think the most productive part of school is the down time. You learn social skills during downtime, like how to handle people. Plus it relaxes you, enabling you to continue learning the usual subjects, which will help in the students' somewhat superficial future.
Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. ~Dr. Suess
Have 200+ Chimeras and seeking more! PM offers.

stay cool
I rarely frequent this site anymore, but I do respond to PMs. Feel free to shoot me a message.
:D :D :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Saffrie
CreaturesTrade

Post by Saffrie »

This is a question I believe could really be argued any way.

Depending on the needs and age group of the people, certain subjects are more important than the others. For example, reading and P.E. are important for younger students. They need to develop basic skills but at the same time they have to get up and play eventually. At this point in time, math and science are the most important for me. They are skills you will need in every high school class and job.

Again, it really just depends.
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

I think math and reading are the most important. Math is needed for about everything we do. Like fixing a meal. Reading is also important because we need to read and write.
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

rosemilly wrote:I think math and reading are the most important. Math is needed for about everything we do. Like fixing a meal. Reading is also important because we need to read and write.
I doubt I'll ever use non-Euclidian geometry in my everyday life, nor will I have to prove why a triangle is a triangle. However, I take Geometry anyways. When making a meal, I don't use math. I use the labels on the sides of measuring cups and spoons.
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!

Return to “Hall of Speakers”