How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

Soleil wrote: February 12th, 2024, 10:28:54 pm Wow I haven't been on here in ages... it looks so different.

Things are relatively chill in my life, just accepted a new job in Tunisia, Africa so I will be moving there in July! Vietnam has been great for 4 years, but time for something new.
Still got the SO or are you moving on to bigger and better things solo?

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

My dad had to go to sleep yesterday right as I was getting close to finishing the lineart for my drawing... Yes, I'm salty.

Now it's time to listen to good music and finish this drawing!
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

just got a 99.99% egg and a 0.00% hatchling in the same batch, but they're both from my lineage so no freezing... :|

good to see you back, sol! :wave: congrats on the new job! i just moved abroad for the first time last year and i'll probably be sticking around longer than i originally thought lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I'm not stellar with Excel or Google Sheets, but I can navigate the basics.

But I just figured out how to have selections from a drop down menu load a specific set of data from another spreadsheet. Now when I select Os Raven or Capricorn from the drop down menu, it populates only data for the pairs of that species. The only thing it doesn't do is pull over notes attached to specific cells, but I'll work on that later. For now, I consider this a victory :t-pirate:
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Been kind of in a funk after being diagnosed with a secondary autoimmune disease the other week. On the bright side, I'm keeping busy with little art commissions and my AO3 stories. Finally got another chapter done. Yay! Just in time for Valentine's day.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Happy Valentine'sh Day everryone!

Looksh liike Reemy ish sherving a heaarty punch to de gut! Get it? Get it?
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I really don't like having to draw this late and being forced to use a tiny reading light to not annoy my dad and still be able to see... But, at least next drawing's making progress and the legs no longer feel off.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

[shize=85]firrsht time in a while dat i've had a valentine... and it'sh been reeally lovely! we jusht got back from a bar wid a photo bood dat wash verry cute. i dink we're bod shtill a biit heshitant too reallyyyy dig deep andd be commplletely vullnerable wiid each I LOVE YOU MAN! oderr, shince it I LOVE YOU MAN! hhashn't been I LOVE YOU MAN! dat much ttime. but iit'sh shttill really nice.[/shize]
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

crazyflight wrote: February 14th, 2024, 8:55:01 pm [shize=85]firrsht time in a while dat i've had a valentine... and it'sh been reeally lovely! we jusht got back from a bar wid a photo bood dat wash verry cute. i dink we're bod shtill a biit heshitant too reallyyyy dig deep andd be commplletely vullnerable wiid each I LOVE YOU MAN! oderr, shince it I LOVE YOU MAN! hhashn't been I LOVE YOU MAN! dat much ttime. but iit'sh shttill really nice.[/shize]
the drink made you say I love you in multiple spots that are too perfect, really had me reeling. :yey: :P

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! :t-swoon:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

That feeling when clients are being unreasonable and Perrito is the only one that could say what I want to say.

Granted, I would prefer without the bleeps, but he still gets the point across. :angry:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”