How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Ribbonchan »

I haven't slept for over 18 hours and I can feel myself shutting down despite the insomnia doing its damnedest to keep it going for 24. I feel like crap.

And what with a pest invasion in my house, I don't feel safe sleeping. I'm covered in bite marks because THESE THINGS REFUSE TO DIE.

I wish Sapphire Somniants were real. Help me.
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Did i just make a hilariously complicated health system just to prove a point? Yes.
Will it be worth it? Probably not. :t-pout:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

I'm glad I'm shtarting to feel a bit better by noww.
Tomorrow I'lll be at our dogshhchool, foor de firrsht time in two weekk beecaushe of ...hic... dishh terrible cold. Cough cough sshnort.

Difficult typing drough all dosshe bubblesh! :D
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

Spoiler
i am incredibly pissed off. apparently the reason a friend hasn't been talking about what's going down for her birthday this year is that her uhhhh. well. i'm not sure if "partner" is the right term at this point, anyway he's decided he hates me so much for giving up on him because he assaulted her that he refuses to attend anything she does for her birthday if i'm involved. the dude isn't afraid i'm going to do anything to him if he's in the same room, oh no. he's about 4x my size. this is just sheer pettiness.
and she's so used to his petty bs that she just assumed i also would refuse to ignore him for a few hours and just entirely gave up on the idea of celebrating.
in fact, she's so used to his petty bs, that she literally will not acknowledge or accept corrections that no, i am not obsessed enough with him to make her event about hating him, i'm fine with going even if he's there, it is not an incrossable two-way refusal. there is only one person to convince. but i guess he was too firm on being unconvinceable. about celebrating her birthday. as one of only two people she knows who could attend.
what a selfish, pathetic pos.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Finally got to sit on my butt all day and do nothing - at the end of my vacation :sleep: My next week off is between Christmas and New Year's, and I swear, if anyone asks me if I want to do anything at all, the answer is going to be a big fat no because this was the least relaxing vacation I've ever had.

I'm actually looking forward to going back to work. Wading through my emails will be a nightmare and a half, but at least I'll be with my coworkers, who are incredible human beings.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

MadameRed wrote: October 27th, 2023, 10:07:12 am
Spoiler
First birthday in nearly a decade without Sora. I really don't even want to celebrate it T_T I know I should look at it as my first with Radar, and I'm trying to. I just want Sora back so I can have both of my boys.
Happy birthday <3 <3 I saw your post and your mom's post on FB. So very sad you are going through this <3

Finally had time to put up a thread for those looking for gifts. I really need to give as many as I can away :sweat:
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

Spoiler
getting into the habit of handmaking things for birthdays was a mistake. last month i had 10 frigging doctors' appointments and i've spent this month adjusting, in an emotional rut, getting out of that rut, and right when i should have been doing last minute things i had to deal with a friggin infestation instead, and then all of a sudden person wants to spend time together and i can't just neglect a person to work on a present for them. but i have made them a card every year for 6 years and they very much like the cards and would be very upset if i have none to give
this is not finished and i'm exhausted and want to sleep and have to go over tomorrow and they always want me to go EARLY but i'm tired to the point of agitation and literally cannot work as i keep destroying the attempts over mistakes, which are frequent because i'm too tired to paint straight.
if her husband wasn't being a callous twat, i would have one more day and actually be able to give her things on her birthday instead of the day before, but he's too far up his own ass to avoid making someone else's birthday about him, so a grown ass woman is not allowed to invite friends to their apartment to celebrate her birthday at the same time as he's off work.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Enchanteddil wrote: October 28th, 2023, 4:14:55 am Happy birthday <3 <3 I saw your post and your mom's post on FB. So very sad you are going through this <3
Thank you love <3 Christmas will be especially hard, because that's when he got sick. It's gonna be rough :wat:

I'm going on a ghost tour in Gettysburg tonight! I've lived in this area for 20+ years and have never gone on one of those cheesy ghost tours. They're all hokey, but it should be good fun regardless! I do love Gettysburg, too. I'll be going back up there Monday evening to meet up with some other friends - they live in Michigan and my friend's husband makes Civil War reenactment clothes for a living, so they come out to Gettysburg a few times a year. They always make time for dinner with me; I'm still always amazed when people actively seek me out to spend time with me. It's humbling and gives me the feelgoods.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

6 hour drive to Germany and will be staying here for two weeks.
I forgot one of my favorite plushies (a tiny little orca plushie) at home too and only realized when we were already a decent way into the drive, which means I only have my main three (two orcas and one very large cat) plushies and a small lion plushie.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I got my cats some catnip banana toys and they just adore them. At least it is distracting them away from my Halloween decorations.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”