How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Airasyraye »

MageLorelei wrote: September 7th, 2023, 8:35:25 am
Airasyraye wrote: September 3rd, 2023, 10:03:40 pm
MageLorelei wrote: September 3rd, 2023, 6:23:29 pm
Spoiler
My poor kitty. The new apartment building is so loud she’s constantly jumping at every sound… and tbh so am I. I haven’t had a full night’s rest since I moved in, and I’m debating if the cheaper rent is worth the stress. It’s only going to get louder as more people move in.
IMO, it's definitely not worth it. You'll suffer more financially with any medical issues constant stress and sleep deprivation will bring on. And it's not really fair to your kitty. Also, in my personal experience, loud and thin-walled apartment tenements are often in more dangerous areas or more poorly maintained. Definitely might consider the greater rent. Obviously, this is just my opinion, but still.
Unfortunately I’ve been looking and there’s nothing else that even comes close. It’s either this or being homeless. Everything else in my area is double my budget. At least this way I can save up money, and it’s only for a year.

Oh, well, then yeah, definitely don't want to overextend yourself or go homeless. I saw what you said about a door draft, although I’m not sure what that is. Is it like weather stripping that might help with insulation? Ear plugs and noise-cancelling headphones will help. The kitty will probably get used to it; most are resilient in my experience. Could also ask a vet about calming sprays/treats. Best of luck.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

MageLorelei wrote: September 7th, 2023, 9:20:19 pm
Raneth wrote: September 7th, 2023, 3:06:16 pm
MageLorelei wrote: September 7th, 2023, 8:35:25 am

Edit: is anyone else having problems deleting PMs?
What sort of error are you noticing?
It’s weird. I mark the messages I want to delete, and select “delete marked messages.” I’m directed to the page that says “do you want to delete the marked messages?” I click yes, and then I’m directed to the user control panel overview. And when I return to my inbox, the messages are still there.
Same problem here.
Airasyraye wrote: September 8th, 2023, 6:44:32 pm Could also ask a vet about calming sprays/treats. Best of luck.
Feliway in different rooms of the apartment may be helpful. You could also consider calming music like that found at icalmpet.com. We use the music and feliway at work to try and make things easier for stressed cats.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Oh my, i didn't realize we were back! :yey: (and the site is all shiny and new!)

Hey again, everyone~! :wave: <3
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AmenoSakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by AmenoSakura »

So happy to have someone who knows how I feel about them and wants to pursue dating with me when they get the chance to move out on their own. <3
Image Ameno Sakura. Nonbinary. Asexual. Panromantic. Greymuzzle.
Furry - Gamer - Artist - Writer
ImageImageImageImageImage I have the same username on Discord, ToyHou.se, Twitter and BlueSky. Image
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Rainwater wrote: September 10th, 2023, 11:13:08 am
Feliway in different rooms of the apartment may be helpful. You could also consider calming music like that found at icalmpet.com. We use the music and feliway at work to try and make things easier for stressed cats.
This, we used Feliway at the shelter to try make the shelter life a little less stressful for the cats.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

medical insurance nonsense
A medical center for a screening I had back in FEBRUARY just CALLED to tell me that my medical insurance had refused to pay for the procedure due to NONPAYMENT OF PREMIUM.

IT'S FUCKING EMPLOYER HEALTHCARE, ARE YOU TELLING ME MY GODDAMN WORK DIDN'T PAY THE PREMIUM? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SOME FUCKING MONKEY IN BCBS PUT THE MONEY IN THE WRONG ACCOUNT??? WHAT THE FUCK

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Ahhhhhh the new pokemon DLC drops tonight, but i won't be able to play it till tomorrow morning after my first shift.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

I hope we get some more non-doni creatures soon. I get so easily bored anymore, it’s sad. I’m constantly switching between games and books and writing stories (5 going simultaneously now).
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Karzarill wrote: September 11th, 2023, 6:54:49 pm
Rainwater wrote: September 10th, 2023, 11:13:08 am
This, we used Feliway at the shelter to try make the shelter life a little less stressful for the cats.
I’ll look into it!!

More apartment nonsense: I still don’t have a key to my mailbox. It has been 12 days. This is bordering on illegal, especially because they aren’t responding when I ask.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

We have a whole lesson on copyright and don't take what's not yours, and then... we are encouraged to steal animations for our next lesson XD
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Return to “Community Discussion”