How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by VilaWolf »

For all the complaining we hear from brick and mortar stores you would think that when go to one they have ... ya know... goods in the store. Like pants greater than a size two. Or maybe, not tell us to buy online when we ask about human sized pants.

No offence to people are genuinely a size two.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

VilaWolf wrote:For all the complaining we hear from brick and mortar stores you would think that when go to one they have ... ya know... goods in the store. Like pants greater than a size two. Or maybe, not tell us to buy online when we ask about human sized pants.

No offence to people are genuinely a size two.
Agreed. This whole supply chain thing is a complete load of horseshit and I’m getting sick of it. And when they do carry stuff, it’s the ugliest, cheapest garbage known to man. And then they have audacity to charge so much. About ready to say f— it and just get everything delivered from Amazon. They’re all soulless, evil enterprises anyway. Might as well get what I want out of it.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

It's been a rough week.

Probably will become a rough month if this paperwork for my medication doesn't get sorted out soon. It's stupid that it has to go through so many people to get something that's essential for my health.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

just turned in my first graded assignment of my 2nd masters degree program... almost 2 weeks early :lol:

Idk what possessed me to put myself through this a second time, but here we go...
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Gina Lollobrigida passed away today - she was 95. T_T
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Had an appointment w/ my Gastro doc today. Went well, according to him I seem to be bouncing back really well.

So I should, probably consider emailing work to let them know that yeah I can totes come back to work again and how to get that process started (I know that the main crossing guard lady wants to see me first and i have some papers i need my doctor to sign/fill out, basically saying that that yes i am capable of working again).
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I wonder how many active DC members are here? I was going through my DC scroll and I seem to be missing a few dragons I'd like to get my hands on ^.^
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

Enchanteddil wrote:I wonder how many active DC members are here? I was going through my DC scroll and I seem to be missing a few dragons I'd like to get my hands on ^.^
Here's my scroll, if you'd like to go through and see if I have any pairs for anything you're looking for :wave: I also have a lot of shards, so I can also check to see if I have anything you're interested in unlocked in the market.
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

fawnfur13 wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:I wonder how many active DC members are here? I was going through my DC scroll and I seem to be missing a few dragons I'd like to get my hands on ^.^
Here's my scroll, if you'd like to go through and see if I have any pairs for anything you're looking for :wave: I also have a lot of shards, so I can also check to see if I have anything you're interested in unlocked in the market.
Currently, I'm trying to get these:
https://dragcave.net/view/mI7Wo

And these:
https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Cantormaris_Dragon

I have only 198 shards because I have been buying eggs I can't catch (those double headed ones released not long ago, about 6 or so kinds at once completely wiped me out). So any help there would be great, thank you so much <3
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

Enchanteddil wrote:
fawnfur13 wrote:
Currently, I'm trying to get these:
https://dragcave.net/view/mI7Wo

And these:
https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Cantormaris_Dragon

I have only 198 shards because I have been buying eggs I can't catch (those double headed ones released not long ago, about 6 or so kinds at once completely wiped me out). So any help there would be great, thank you so much <3
I grabbed a couple Cantormaris eggs from the MP... and realized a bit too late you can't trade MP eggs, whoops. I can try to breed a pair if you don't mind a bred egg, or I could abandon the two I got from the MP sometime tomorrow and you could try to grab 'em there. The Sapphire dragon has to be abandoned to get the pink variant, regardless, so I grabbed a few.

I can't dump 'em now, since I haven't had 'em long enough. But probably later in the night like now would be good, since there doesn't seem to be many people lurking on the abandoned page.

Return to “Community Discussion”