How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by aethelwhyne »

Thank you that means a lot to me. Love you too.
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Ooh boy. I really hope the conversation I just had means things are looking up compared to my last post.
Spoiler
My dad seems... somewhat normal again as of this morning. He admitted he had just a total mental break and all the memories are jumbled and strange and he didn't mean to scream at me, but I was there and he was scared and furious, and, well, that's how his family raised him to respond to being stressed- to take it out on whoever is there for you.
But he still was saying things that were strange... Still getting worked up and while he'd stop himself before he really started would start to get angry at me despite me not being what he's angry with.
I've been cowering and talking in barely a whisper since this mess began, people aren't too happy about that, and there isn't much I can do.
Really, lately, it feels like everyone dislikes me talking. At least, the people I consider my best friends. I made some new friends recently, which was nice, but again, very new, and I'm not entirely sure how far I can go with talking about the stupid things I enjoy.
Also, I keep dozing off since I only got a few hours of sleep last night, and if I do fall asleep, I know then my dad will be angry with me, since he's expecting me to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in an hour and a half.

I just don't know. I don't know what to do. About anything in my life. I'm emotionally exhausted and completely drained, horribly physically strained from all the stress... I just really, really hope this means things are getting better. Especially now that I'm waking up a little, haha.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Can't wait to get everything straightened out, house sold, and move. This cold weather is hitting me like a brick. I swear, I won't miss snow. :t-sick:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
SouthernCryptid
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SouthernCryptid »

I'm as sick as a dog, and just about everybody I know online is also sick. It's just a bad illness season this year, I figure.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

pidbell wrote:Ooh boy. I really hope the conversation I just had means things are looking up compared to my last post.
Spoiler
My dad seems... somewhat normal again as of this morning. He admitted he had just a total mental break and all the memories are jumbled and strange and he didn't mean to scream at me, but I was there and he was scared and furious, and, well, that's how his family raised him to respond to being stressed- to take it out on whoever is there for you.
But he still was saying things that were strange... Still getting worked up and while he'd stop himself before he really started would start to get angry at me despite me not being what he's angry with.
I've been cowering and talking in barely a whisper since this mess began, people aren't too happy about that, and there isn't much I can do.
Really, lately, it feels like everyone dislikes me talking. At least, the people I consider my best friends. I made some new friends recently, which was nice, but again, very new, and I'm not entirely sure how far I can go with talking about the stupid things I enjoy.
Also, I keep dozing off since I only got a few hours of sleep last night, and if I do fall asleep, I know then my dad will be angry with me, since he's expecting me to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in an hour and a half.

I just don't know. I don't know what to do. About anything in my life. I'm emotionally exhausted and completely drained, horribly physically strained from all the stress... I just really, really hope this means things are getting better. Especially now that I'm waking up a little, haha.
Sounds like you might not be around the right people. If people truly care about you, they won't care if you talk about the things you enjoy, and they will be happy that it makes you happy. They might even show interest in it because you make it sound so exciting!

It's hard to find like minded people, but as you get older and start being able to choose what you do and where you go more, it becomes a lot easier.

Sidenote: I have my Christmas pole showcase today which is only ever my second ever performance, and I'm doing my first ever solo! I really hope I don't mess it up!!
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

MothballMilkshake wrote:
pidbell wrote:Ooh boy. I really hope the conversation I just had means things are looking up compared to my last post.
Spoiler

Sounds like you might not be around the right people. If people truly care about you, they won't care if you talk about the things you enjoy, and they will be happy that it makes you happy. They might even show interest in it because you make it sound so exciting!

It's hard to find like minded people, but as you get older and start being able to choose what you do and where you go more, it becomes a lot easier.
Well, I should've clarified- they normally love my passion/excitement for the silly interests I talk about! Often they'll even encourage me to write fanfic/fic of it because they enjoy my concepts/storytelling! ...But lately things have been really hard. Not just for me, but for them, too, and it just kind of sucked the life out of things. It feels awful, but it's not like they dislike me, or even what I'm talking about outright, it's just they don't feel up to me getting so energetic about something they don't fully get/understand.
It hurts, but I'm understanding it now, better, with at least one of them writing me very kindheartedly today that they do enjoy my talking, and they don't mean to hurt me and hope they aren't, but their own life has caused problems that makes it hard to communicate. (Something I get, too- if I'm overwhelmed with life if I don't delve into fantasy I just go mute)
Of course, some of my friends who I thought I was a lot closer to are proving what you're describing- like they just don't want to hear my blabbering, they just want me to shut up and listen to what they feel like saying.

Meanwhile I've had ridiculous whiplash today. On one hand, my dad really is doing much, much better! He had an aggressive meltdown, yes, that left him confused and lashing out, but it turned out to be because my mother decided she'd press on some his worst triggers... But thankfully he seem's alright now.
Unfortunately, right when it seemed to be that everything was alright again...
Spoiler for death.
Spoiler
My dad's best friend, Tom, who is like an uncle to me, just found his girlfriend had died in her sleep. For the record, my dad and Tom are in their 60s, and Tom's girlfriend was an elderly lady in her I believe mid to late 80s. We used to tease him about it... Thankfully she died peacefully of natural causes in her sleep for her death, but obviously Tom is devastated.
Now... I really hope he gets to live in that apartment she had, because the alternative is him moving into my old room at my dad's house. I say "old room" because I ended up moving upstairs when I was older and would just be spending the occasional night or two there.
Now... there's many, many, many reasons I feel grossed out and worried about the idea of this, but really in the end I'm worried we're going to have to go to a bunch of trouble, just for my dad to (understandably) kick him out pretty damn quickly.
I don't want Tom to be out in the cold, neither does my dad, but I know it's not going to work out.
And if it does work out, it's going to be a nightmare, honestly.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

I am once again returning from my latest hiatus and oh boy have things changed

I quit uni years ago and after a few years of unemployment and a few food-related work experience/internship things I decided to throw myself into a year-long culinary education through the employment agency, so I’m now officially a chef. I had a summer job, but since then not found another full time job, but I’ve got a small job doing demos in various grocery stores, which is surprisingly fun.

For a personal side, I’m even more nonbinary than before, despite trans health care not believing me lol, and I’m gonna get a referral to get an autism evaluation.
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

Doing good today. My husband and I are getting ready to go on a toy run on our motorcycle. I love doing these.
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

MothballMilkshake wrote: Sidenote: I have my Christmas pole showcase today which is only ever my second ever performance, and I'm doing my first ever solo! I really hope I don't mess it up!!
How did your performance go? Great I hope? :bounce:

Bob Barker turns 99 today...my granny used to have a crush on him..would giggle like a schoolgirl when the Price is Right was on. :lol:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I need more Pygmy Gemdragons/ Crystalwings. Need to go on a breeding spree :t-woo: :t-woo: :t-woo: :t-woo:

Return to “Community Discussion”