How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Dancingstar »

Revan wrote:Procedure went great today! Except...I was supposed to be sedated...but the sedation medication didn't do anything for some reason other than making me kind of loopy and extremly chatty. :lol:

i remember the last time i got sedated. they told me that i'd expect something cinamonn-y smelling and i remember the moment it hit and my exact word were "oh, there it is." and then i woke up 3 hours later with some kid in the bed asking me reputedly what i was even in the hospital for.

when i opened my mouth to awnser, the dude got told that he could leave and he was like "well bye. it was nice talking to you."

yeah i don't know, either. :wat: :sweat: :t-shrug:
Image[
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Anyone in a mood to goldmine, there are eggs in Master Belmos' growing, growing 2 and growing to hatchlings tabs. Just to hatchlings only ^.^
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

I... had the worst day and day before of my life.
Content warning for improper use of medications and familial abuse.
Spoiler
I'm so scared and hurt and confused... Everyone is just treating me like. Just horrible. Telling me they wish I was dead. My own family.
I'm really scared my dad is showing signs of dementia...
No one will take me in. There's talk of putting me out on the streets or cutting off all my healthcare (which is a promised death sentence for me) and all I get is "keep me out your mess" "I don't want your stupid drama in my life" "you've brought this on yourself".
I don't even know what I did. I really, honestly, don't know what I did. My parents are accusing me of things that either can't possibly be connected to me or just saying it's my fault bad things happened to them by complete accident. My mom is trying to get me to pay her $400 when I physically can't maintain a job and don't have disability, my dad is just... I don't even want to say.
I've been crying and puking from sobbing so hard all day.

My online friends have been doing their best to keep me in a not-worst state of mind but there's only so much they can do and I really feel awful they pressure they might feel over all this...

I can either take what little anti-anxiety medication I have left (and promptly have none forever after) or I can take a high dose of my painkillers which will calm me down, (I don't abuse them, I promise, I never take more than my as needed and usually take less almost always, but, I know the dosage that can act as calming thing for me...) but obviously I shouldn't be doing either... I just. I can't handle how everyone is hurting is me. My past experiences with crisis lines have been really horrible and my therapist never responded to me when I tried calling him for help today...
Ugh. I guess I'm in a lot of pain physically, anyways...

On a much lighter note, the wounds on my hand from breaking up a cat fight are finally healing, but they're so ITCHY!
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

One of my friends is going home.
I... I know his troubles are over and he'll find peace. But guys, it hurts my heart so much.
To you, Grey Day, I raise this glass.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

I’m doing well today. Just playing on here which looks like I will be here a lot more often now.

Spoilered for triggered talk
Spoiler
I tried to kill myself about 15 days ago and I have been in the hospital for the past 11 days. I am doing so much better now but my husband had me quit my job so I am unsure what I am supposed to do with all my time now. I will also be doing outpatient therapy for the next five weeks for three hours a day four days a week so that will take some of my day. But still I don’t know what to do.
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

... got to do dishes... Sucks.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Solstice
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solstice »

aethelwhyne wrote:I’m doing well today. Just playing on here which looks like I will be here a lot more often now.

Spoiler
I tried to kill myself about 15 days ago and I have been in the hospital for the past 11 days. I am doing so much better now but my husband had me quit my job so I am unsure what I am supposed to do with all my time now. I will also be doing outpatient therapy for the next five weeks for three hours a day four days a week so that will take some of my day. But still I don’t know what to do.
Glad you're still with us :t-hugs:
ImageImage

To adult: none
To hatchling only: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Halloween!! Wishlist Here
17/25 Gifts! Thank you <3
Revan
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

aethelwhyne wrote:I’m doing well today. Just playing on here which looks like I will be here a lot more often now.

Spoiler
What Solstice said. Glad you're still here. :t-hugs:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

Thank you both <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Spoiler
Aeth, I'm so sorry to hear this, but I'm really very glad you are here with us. Please drop a PM whenever you wish to chat. Love you sweetie. You are one of the nicest people I know <3

Return to “Community Discussion”