How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by AssassinsCreed »

congrats Raneth!

Glad to see some good news today! :woo:

-----------------------

Clip Art Studio just pulled a DA move.
Congratulations! This year is literally "how can we screw over art platforms/artists" year. :(
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

VilaWolf wrote:I've been saying for how many years that, given how old some of the coding is, if the site needs to go down for a couple days/a week for a fix, that is perfectly fine by me. You have to run the site. It's really that simple and on occasion running the site means turning it off for a bit.

It's deeply unfair for users to not get that. It's how the internet works after all.
Agreed

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Mauna Loa is erupting for anyone that hasn’t seen yet. Very exciting. I’m on Kilauea since no one asked :lol:
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

AssassinsCreed wrote:congrats Raneth!

Glad to see some good news today! :woo:

-----------------------

Clip Art Studio just pulled a DA move.
Congratulations! This year is literally "how can we screw over art platforms/artists" year. :(
seriously this year has been a constant stream of it :t-cry: it's so disheartening really

also congrats raneth (and thank you for all your work, madd <3) ! i too was a bit like "oh no" seeing the title of the post but glad it's actually positive things
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

NaoKitsune wrote:Mauna Loa is erupting for anyone that hasn’t seen yet. Very exciting. I’m on Kilauea since no one asked :lol:
I saw photos the other day of Mauna Loa; it's been like almost 40 years since its last eruption! Slight side note, but I find volcano eruptions eerily beautiful. Photos of Kilauea's lava flowing into the sea during dusk/sunrise are some of my favorite earth eye candy to gawk at. :well:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Good going, Gamestop. I ordered two items. TWO. How did you forget to put one in the box? :derp:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

I'm having horrible luck at not getting my hatchlings on Dragon Cave grow to adulthood. T_T I can't even remember the 'Revive' action worked, too.
I really hope the batch I have now can make it, they're all breeds I really like. Fingers crossed I get enough computer time in their remaining days they'll make it to adulthood! I might actually cry if I lose my Wisteria, Ghanser, or Bull Drake. :t-corner:

On a different note, I was so upset and lonely today for reasons i just curled up in a ball and went to sleep. Now it's 3:30am. Not a great move on my part I think.

VilaWolf wrote:GOAT WATCH BEGINS
https://www.visitgavle.se/sv/gavlebocken
BURN BABY BURN :evil:
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

CTC giveaway starts tomorrow. I'm so excited :woo: :woo: :woo:
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

pidbell wrote:I'm having horrible luck at not getting my hatchlings on Dragon Cave grow to adulthood. T_T I can't even remember the 'Revive' action worked, too.
I really hope the batch I have now can make it, they're all breeds I really like. Fingers crossed I get enough computer time in their remaining days they'll make it to adulthood! I might actually cry if I lose my Wisteria, Ghanser, or Bull Drake. :t-corner:

On a different note, I was so upset and lonely today for reasons i just curled up in a ball and went to sleep. Now it's 3:30am. Not a great move on my part I think.

You can add your Dragon Cave scroll to a fansite, then they'll get enough views to hatch and grow. I recommend this one - https://valleysherwood.com/
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Granitore
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Granitore »

pidbell wrote:I'm having horrible luck at not getting my hatchlings on Dragon Cave grow to adulthood. T_T I can't even remember the 'Revive' action worked, too.

Since Valley Sherwood was already recommended, i guess i can still recommend Draghatch, Allure of Neglected Dragons or Silvis Lair (silverdrak),

also: eggs and hatchlings cant grow up until they reach the 4 day mark, dont put them in the hatcheries when they are "fresh" (7 days) and hide them when they are sick (or else they could die), happy raising dragons.

On another note i am curious about the new upcoming amagnae (i loved last years).

Also happy retirement Madi and congrats on the promotion Raneth! <3

i am more than curious about the upcoming events & maybe changes...but for now, i am waiting for the new Amagnae and the Winter Solstice event, keeping my slots free for now, since i am unsure about when the next event starts!

(still curious how they want to implement the pygmy versions for the unbreedable crystalwings i love so much...and finding out these cant breed was a little sad moment for me when i first joined), but, wow that the seasonal ones were my first magiversary this year was luck, i LOVE the seasonal theme so much <3
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
-- <3 I love crystalwings <3 --
<3 I would love the new Selenic Crystal Wing and Helian Crystalwing as gifts! <3
(and if you find them, the elusive Cypheles Crystalwing eggs from the Keep stream)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”