Christmas Gifting Event + Giftborn

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Senzafine
CreaturesTrade

Re: Christmas Gifting Event + Giftborn

Post by Senzafine »

I skipped quite a couple of Christmases, myself XD I only managed to get on board properly November.
25/25 Gifts | Wishlist | Thank you~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon CaveTale of DragonsFlight RisingMy Keep
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

I honestly don't care that there wasn't a giftborn (obviously they are nice and getting one from the last event was a happy surprise for me), I loved being able to go through people's lists and try to give them what they asked for- especially when I was able to breed stuff especially for others that they really wanted. Also totally lucked out with my list and got a bunch of awesome/lovely stuff in return (was totally over the moon/floored to receive a lunar fox! and so many wonderful other critters from the dark/herbalist shops, not to mention all of the bunnies!!).

It would have been nice for the caravan to show up though, I agree. still a fun holiday event though. I like being able to give stuff, that's fun.
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
The_PrincessCat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by The_PrincessCat »

Firebird wrote:
The_PrincessCat wrote:I am actually more upset that there wasn't a giftborn this year. It is one of the things that keeps me coming back, and that is saying something since I am one of the oldest playing members on the site. I really hope that this isn't going to be a constant thing. I enjoy having pairs of giftborns. It puts a challenge into playing the game. And yes, I do breed them for those who can't get pairs of GBs. It isn't much different to donations in my opinion. Even if (goodness forbid it) you make the giftborns like the Allies, it is still better than not having them at all ....

Anyway ... I put my two cents in. I shall go off and pout about not getting some really good graphics for Christmas .... T.T
i have to say i am a little sad there was not any gift born, or the caravan even. But its not something that keeps me from coming back. we did get some good Christmas eggs in the stream though i am egglocked .. hope they stay around a bit
Its not the only thing keeps me coming back, I just need something to keep me conected here. I don't have internet ATM, so it helps me keep playing the game xD I still like it here, don't get me wrong :sleep:
Cat's LTB Thread ~~ Always looking to buy my herd creatures~LTB MAY 13~
~Kitsune/Arkenian Kitsune ~ Mist Stalkers ~ Ariessa ~Nulorn ~ Lineages ~[/b]
IllusionQueen
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by IllusionQueen »

Sigh... should have participated in the Halloween gifting... man I'm stupid... but this X-mas was still really good for my first one =)
"Let me, become your eyes."

Return to “Community Discussion”