MagiVersary 2020

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Natakiro
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: MagiVersary 2020

Post by Natakiro »

Ha, this event this year has been way more ridiculous than I expected. Little did I know I was going to pelt over 2000 flowers at people and amass over 800 CWs from that XD (and more than 10 0.00%!) Time to get even drunker to get more Rewins (so nice, since I didn't have any before this event.) I will have to go open the rest of my gifts shortly ^^ Definitely one of the best events I have been here for.
Last edited by Natakiro on May 18th, 2020, 2:50:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
✝ Born-Again Christian ✝
Dragon CavedeviantART
My families; PM if you want any offspring!
★★★ My Wishlist ★★★
<3 God bless! <3
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

whitewolfjustice wrote:Can everyone be the awesome people that you are and throw flowers at my little sister? (Lexiskyrim) <3 Shes trying to get past crystalwings since she just joined this year

On another note I'm still hoping Purple Pteira Crystalwings come in the BM. IF that decides to come out this month :roll:
I have a load of flowers, she will get a lot of them thrown at her :lol:

Egglocked, so so so badly egglocked. I want to catch more new crystalwing eggs :woo:
Rostanga
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rostanga »

I'm late, but thank you feralkiwi ^^
Casual player ; and non english native, please excuse my misspellings and mistakes. // French fan club : here ; Welcome to Gothicat World (guild here)
Inaccessible dreams : unicorns donis (particularly Saebra Unicorns) and a pair of Vernox Dragons.
Clicky ? Image
HailstormDeath
CreaturesTrade

Post by HailstormDeath »

I re-read the official announcement post and noticed this
And what else?
That will remain seen until the birthday celebrations begin.
Is this referring to the flowers or?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MishaBaby
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: In the arms of angels, finding my way back to unconquerable, indomitable hope...

Post by MishaBaby »

How long will Remy's drink be available for? I haven't had a chance to mine much to buy them and I have to work crazy hours this week. u.u

♥ [Thank You!] ♥
♥ • ♥
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Nothing here yet....

[ Thank you to all of my gifters! ♥ ]
[ Sporadically active, weee! Mostly here for Hope. ]
[ Buying Solstice Creatures Born 12/25 ]

[ Not doing so well... Miss you guys. =( ]

[My WL v2]
Reinbeauchaser
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reinbeauchaser »

:wave: Unrelated to the new release, but related (I think) to the Anniversary celebration, have any of you received a random hatchling or grown creature in your Keep? I've received several just 'out of the blue'. on my page, nothing that I caught in the stream or bred. This morning, I found a Male Sacer Crystalwing just sitting there at the top of my Keep as proud as can be. I did not breed nor did I catch him or any of the others. And these were not gifts. I just opened my gifts and none were a Sacer. Thoughts appreciated. Thanks! <3
Please do not mine my Keep. However, whatever I have in the Main tab is open for clicks, should you feel so inclined. Thanks for understanding (and for any clicks!)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Reinbeauchaser wrote::wave: Unrelated to the new release, but related (I think) to the Anniversary celebration, have any of you received a random hatchling or grown creature in your Keep? I've received several just 'out of the blue'. on my page, nothing that I caught in the stream or bred. This morning, I found a Male Sacer Crystalwing just sitting there at the top of my Keep as proud as can be. I did not breed nor did I catch him or any of the others. And these were not gifts. I just opened my gifts and none were a Sacer. Thoughts appreciated. Thanks! <3
Have you been getting popup notices that someone threw a flower at you?
That's where the old CW's are coming from. I posted a list of what's possible in the 1st post of this thread, along with all the other MagiVersary notes and happenings. :)
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Kovenought
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kovenought »

I go in and out with being active on this site and have only participated in a few events, but this one by far has been an absolute blast!! I've really enjoyed it and it was awesome being so interactive with other users (even if it was just pelting each other with flowers :lol: )

Also @whitewolfjustice; I just threw a bunch of flowers at her!
ImageImage
thank you everyone for your kindness! <3
levantou
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by levantou »

Jussht randomly decided tto ppoop back onn ...hic... de sshite and I joined dish event! ...hic... Sho I'm randomly drowing flowwersh at people hhere if anyone wantsh to ddo de shame!

I'm on a bit of a hiatus right now, but I do stop by to pick up eggs every now and then. If you need something from me, please send me a PM! :3

5/25 Gifts! Thank you so much!

Siggy by HopingFaith.
dooweoooo
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by dooweoooo »

whitewolfjustice wrote:Can everyone be the awesome people that you are and throw flowers at my little sister? (Lexiskyrim) <3 Shes trying to get past crystalwings since she just joined this year

On another note I'm still hoping Purple Pteira Crystalwings come in the BM. IF that decides to come out this month :roll:
I've been pelting flowers at her since the last 5 minutes. Hope that helps her get a lot of Crystals! :lol:

I just exhausted my entire flower stock pelting them at a lot of people, some of them offline. Oh man, am I going to get buried D:

My Wishlist

If you wanna be friends, and have random long conversations,
feel free to PM me :lol:

Return to “Community Discussion”