How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
PeterCamenzind
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by PeterCamenzind »

Hey guys! I am currently trying to learn proper numerology and know people's characters based solely on their birthdate. If you are interested whether I will be able to tell what kind of a person you are, please PM me with your birthdate and actual first name if that is alright with you. Then I will reply back within a day or two with a numerological reading/consultation. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by PeterCamenzind on February 2nd, 2019, 5:00:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

PeterCamenzind wrote:Hey guys! I am currently trying to learn proper numerology and know people's characters based solely on their birthdate. If you are interested whether I will be able to tell what kind of a person you are, please LS me with your birthdate and actual first name if that is alright with you. Then I will reply back within a day or two with a numerological reading/consultation. Thanks in advance!
What is LS? xD I'm not net language vice, mysterious shortenings
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by midnightem »

When someone says they will help you with a lineart and then don't send it.... Then they demand me to send the payment even though I never receive anything. It is like errmm, do you just give them the payment or accept it once I confirm they have done what they said they would?

"Wishing you success on your new adventure!"

HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

midnightem wrote:When someone says they will help you with a lineart and then don't send it.... Then they demand me to send the payment even though I never receive anything. It is like errmm, do you just give them the payment or accept it once I confirm they have done what they said they would?
If you ask me, regardless of what it is - why pay for something you didn't get...whether on or offline? You wouldn't pay for say a meal you haven't eaten right? :yarly:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
lolacharm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lolacharm »

Don't artists usually watermark and send a low res version of the image to show the work is done? Then you pay and get the full version?
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

I disappeared for a bit. Still jobless. The search continues...
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

lolacharm wrote:Don't artists usually watermark and send a low res version of the image to show the work is done? Then you pay and get the full version?
This is how most honest artists do it. It’s how I do it
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

Turns out my tooth just needed a filling, but it was a deep filling that may fail. Hang in there, tooth...
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
PeterCamenzind
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by PeterCamenzind »

Reima wrote:
PeterCamenzind wrote:Hey guys! I am currently trying to learn proper numerology and know people's characters based solely on their birthdate. If you are interested whether I will be able to tell what kind of a person you are, please LS me with your birthdate and actual first name if that is alright with you. Then I will reply back within a day or two with a numerological reading/consultation. Thanks in advance!
What is LS? xD I'm not net language vice, mysterious shortenings
Oh gosh... I used the abbreviation PM but in Bulgarian without realising :D Anyway, I mean - Personal Message me.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

Watching my friends stream a 24 hour KH3 marathon (Azyzl on Twitch if anyone's interested). Good way to recover from the pain of having needles shoved in my gums. D:
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...

Return to “Community Discussion”