Tea or Coffee?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Tea or Coffee?

Tea
48%
Coffee
17%
Both
24%
Other?
10%

Total votes: 203

Namyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Tea or Coffee?

Post by Namyre »

This is actually a hard decision for me. I love coffee; the flavor and the caffeine boost, but the best tasting always has a ton of calories. On the other hand, you can get 0 cal tea leaves/ bags and only out in as much bad-for-you crap as you want, or 0 cal sweetener and it'll still taste great. On that note, I say tea.
Yaavi
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yaavi »

teateateateateatea
lighter and better and sweeter

** 25/25 **
wow. you guys are amazing. I got ALL 25 on only the very first day. apparently, I'm loved by people. you don't know how much it means. Happy Holidays, and a grand new year
Whibbletime
CreaturesTrade

Post by Whibbletime »

I love both.
But I only love coffee if it's 1/4 coffee, 3/4 milk, with a heavy helping of sugar. At that point it's coffee flavoured milk, and with that much sugar it's a once a week treat. Usually as a drinkable reward for completing deadlines at work with little/no difficulties ;).

Black tea I drink much the same, so it's just as rare for me to have that.

Mint tea on the other hand, along with cinnamon, nettle, and ginger teas, oh gosh... I could drink them all day long (and I do!).
Feel free to mine my keep :)

**I have social anxiety, I am working through it but please do not take offence if I take a while to reply to you**
dekubean
CreaturesTrade

Post by dekubean »

Coffee, by far. I love coffee, just plain, black coffee. People always put cream/sugar in it against my will?? Just. no pls. That is disGUSTING to me. If I wanted my coffee sweet, why wouldn't I just drink milk? And I don't remember you asking me what I wanted?? But anyway. I cannot stand tea. I have tried. so many times. To make myself like it. Hot, iced, sweet, I just cannot. It seems like a fun thing to drink lmao. I just don't like it.
Sienna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sienna »

I chose both.
It's really hard to choose. Both of them have their own characteristics.
I love the smell of coffee but I didn't like the taste of it. But I tried to get used to, and now I really enjoy it.
Also, I'm kinda lazy and slow person and coffee makes me kinda cheer up a little bit, so...
I started drinking tea recently and it turned out that I really love it, so I'm drinking it a lot.

But I never put any sugar or cream in it!! In my opinion, it ruins the taste.
It's like.. putting sugar in pizza...or.. Spaghetti or I dunno something like that to me.
Cafelatte is fine, but putting sugar in tea?? I really don't get it. :-/
Last edited by Sienna on October 18th, 2015, 6:49:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ianflow124
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ianflow124 »

Honestly I'm fairly conflicted. If I had to vote I'd choose Tea, but Coffee is workable for me. Mainly Cappuccinos, but they have to be well done. This man I'd had as a platonic and otherwise friend had this philosophy about how to drink one, and it stuck with me.
You take the foam and spread it over the tongue, then drink the coffee slowly. The foam mellows the intense bitter flavor so that you can experience the rich bold flavor without overstimulation or oversaturation of just one sense.

But aside from that, I'm a Tea Man all the way. I'm actually about to put a full pot on.
MageofMist
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageofMist »

I prefer tea over coffee. My favourite store blend has to a tie in between Earl Grey and Yorkshire tea, but when I am at home and feeling sick, I make my own cuppa blend.

I grate up a small piece of ginger root and put it in a cup, add hot water and some lemon and lime juice, then add two teaspoons of honey and then some thin slices of apple to float at the top whilst the tea cools and brews... It is HEAVEN! <3
Great if you have a cold or just feel groggy and need a pick-me-up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Taehyung
CreaturesTrade

Post by Taehyung »

It really depends for me. If I'm in kind of a bad mood, black coffee is where I'll go. If I'm feeling nervous, black tea. If I'm in a good or happy mood, milked tea and coffee.
ιnнale conғιdence,
eхнale doυвт.
awesomeumbreon
CreaturesTrade

Post by awesomeumbreon »

I personally love both, but I drink coffee more often. Cream with no sugar and SUPER strong is my favorite way to drink it. Soooo good! My favorite tea would have to be Chai Tea, it makes me think of cold days and the holidays.
~Clickity Clack~
liga
CreaturesTrade

Post by liga »

tea.
unhealthy amounts of it.

however, I usually drink really "weak" tea.

Return to “Popsicle stand”